Truth Behind It, Your Choice Now

Dum~ Dum~ Dum~ Jongup's full past story will be reveal HERE! Keep reading! Thank youu~ ^^

Jongup put on his sunglasses again. He walked leisurely while holding the market bags in his right hand. He shove his left hand in the pocket. He kept on walking even he noticed there's some peoples were watching him, and whispering to each other.

'They must curious about me, huh?' he said to himself.

He reached their apartment and straightly went to the lift and pressed the '3rd floor' button. On his way, he still couldn't forget about the incident earlier. 'It's not that I felt really excited to betray all of you, but something came up suddenly that time.' Jongup said to himself and he reached the 3rd floor after a while.

He rang the doorbell and it got opened by Daehyun, "Oh, Jongup-ah! Welcome ho---!" he stopped, Jongup looked at him with a confusing look. "Why hyung?" He asked.

Daehyun blinked a few times. "Uhh.. Why Amy tagged along with you?" He pointed to someone behind Jongup. Jongup eyes widened. He turned his head and there she is, crossed-arm, barefooted and emotionless face. "Amy?! When did you-?"

"Quickly get inside, you idiot. You still didn't finish your matters with me, yet." Amy kicked Jongup's right leg slightly, forcing him to stumble inside their dorm. She came inside too and Daehyun closed the door after looking around for a bit.

Jongup put the groceries he bought earlier at the kitchen and put it on the table. Himchan was washing the dishes with Zelo helping him to arrange it. Good maknae~

Yongguk was watching the TV with Youngjae. "Himchan hyung, the groceries is on the table!" Jongup said. "Oh okay. I will cook after finish this dishes." He replied while turning his head slightly. Jongup nodded and turned to Yongguk to give his credit card back.

"Oh there you are, have a nice shopping?" He asked. Jongup only smiled happily in reply but then he felt a little pain at his left cheek.

"Ouw." Jongup held his left cheek. 'It's because of the punch earlier. Ouch, It still hurts.'

"Why, Jongup-ah?" Youngjae asked.

"Wait, your left cheek is a little.." Youngjae started to stand up but suddenly Amy pulled Jongup's right arm and dragged him with her into their bedroom. Youngjae, Yongguk and Daehyun just fell in silent by the 'sudden' disappearance of Jongup.

The bedroom door got closed loudly, making all the members there shocked. "Why can't she be a little nice to us? She didn't even greet us when she reach here!" Zelo snapped.

-In the bedroom-

Jongup POV

I got dragged by Amy to our bedroom. She closed the door harshly and it ended up making a loud 'bang' noise. Then, she pushed me to Daehyun's hyung bed, which was the closest one to the door. I sat properly on his bed.

She looked around. "Your room is stink like hell." She flinched her nose.

'There she goes again..' I sighed.

Then she rested her back on the back of the door and stared at me hardly. I felt awkward so I started a conversation with her,

"Umm. So how can you get there? To the place where me and my friends were earlier? I thought you didn't care for us, the humans?" I asked innocently.

"Don't be a fool. I told you I will watch you from afar." She snapped. I fell silent. "So tell me, what really happened? I understand the whole story, except the one they say about your betrayal and what so." She asked while crossing her arms in front of her chest.