Complication Solved, Forgiveness

Jongup got along with his friends again. THANKS to Amy's help. BUT will he got along with Amy after what he done to her?

Jongup POV

I walked towards the window. I really hoped that Amy was out there, floating in the mid-air as usual, with her emotionless face.

I could still see the irritated face on her in my mind and I could still hear her voice shaken while she talked to me in my ears. All of that were still lingering in my head.

I still could see she was crying, tried to defend herself against all my stupid accuses towards her.

How jerk I was.

My hope broke. There's no one out there. There's no one floating out there. My face clearly showed that I was disappointed. I looked outside again, but no good. She's not there. I sighed.

"Is she already left to her world?" I asked myself.

From behind, Yongguk hyung asked me, "Jongup-ah? Are you alright?"

I just nodded without turning back. "I-I'm alright. Yeah. Uh, hyung, have Amy come home yet?" I asked hesitantly.

"No. Not yet."

"Oh. I see."

"Why? You just look so happy just a sec ago and now you feel all down again."

"No hyung, it's just.." I said as I closed the window again. The air was so chilly outside. I turned to face them and removed the cap from my head. I saw that Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung and Youngjae hyung were waiting for my answer.

Zelo and Daehyun hyung already asleep on the sofa.

"That.. uhh.. I got into another childish fight with Amy again.." I started. They frowned together.

"Can't you get along with her? We need her help eventually." Yongguk hyung asked me.

I shrugged.

"She even tell me to ask you to break our contract with---"

Then I heard the window right behind me got opened harshly. I turned my body to see the culprit but I got kicked so hard precisely at my stomach!!

"Argh!!"

I landed hardly to the floor and my body hit the wall behind me hardly. My stomach....

"You idiot! Do you really want to break your contract with me?! The Most Excellent Angel that ever exist?!" The culprit placed her barefoot feet in front of me. I looked up..

Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung and Youngjae hyung look at me in a state of shock, they turned their head in unison to look at the person who have kicked me and ready to fight.

But, they stood straightly after saw who was the culprit. Youngjae hyung even bowed a bit to her.

"Amy.." I said as I held my stomach. The pain was so T_T

"Wow Master. I never thought you really wanna tell Master Yongguk to break your contract with me! You know he have all the powers to do that and YOU REALLY asked him to break it?!! Heol I can't believe it!" Amy said as she fanned herself.

"N-No, Amy, I j-j-just want to e-e-explain it to him. It's not that-"

"Shh! Shut your mouth! OMG you know what?" She continued to fan herself,

"I have take all my courage from the depths of heaven to talk to your friends and your friends even cursed to me! Oh I can't believe it! I just wanted to make the situation better for you and them! God luckily their Angel was not there! If not I will start another World War with their Angel right at that spot for god sake seriously!! And how the heck they even---"