Tell Me, Secret Identities

Human World, Year 2014

Yongguk still shook Amy's shoulders when she didn't give any respond to his question about their manager. "What happened to him?! What, Amy?!" He shook Amy's real hard until she felt dizzy.

"Hey! Hey! HEY! Stop it!!" She hit Yongguk's arms. Then she shook her head to gain her balance. Yongguk let go of her shoulder. "Wow, I see so many stars." Then Amy stood straight.

She sighed for about 100 times already. Then she gave her no-emotion face to Yongguk. "Who knows? He probably at the hospital now. I dunno either. I just flew here after transferred all of you. Geez why are you screaming like hell?" Amy said.

"Huh?" Yongguk's face showed that he really wanted to hit this Angel. Youngjae afraid that Yongguk will lose his control again so he said, "Amy, I know this maybe a little too early to order you around, but as our Angel, can't you go check our manager first? He is at the place where we were earlier." He asked softly.

Amy looked at Youngjae and he smiled at her. Then, without any words, she move towards the window and fly to the night sky and disappeared after a while.

They just look into each other and Himchan, who stood beside Yongguk suggested that they should sit down and discuss about Amy and other things first. They sit in a semicircle position facing the window.

Yongguk was in the middle, with Himchan at his right and Daehyun beside Himchan. Youngjae sat at the far end of his right side. Then, Zelo sit at his left side and Jongup beside Zelo.

"I'm surprised that you still can tolerate with that Angel." Himchan said.

"We need a calm discussion to reach a calm solution." Youngjae said and chuckled.

"So hyung, how? I think my temper can't last long with that Angel. He really get into my nerves." Zelo said.

Yongguk put his hand at his chin, "Hmmm. Me neither. But, she said that she can help us, right?" Yongguk turned his head to Zelo. Zelo nodded.
"But sometimes her mouth can be as sharp as knife. I didn't like it." Jongup voice his opinion.

"Me, too. Yes she is an Angel with highest education or what, but she speak to us like we are not her Masters. It still hard for me to believe that Angel is exist, but, yeah, I still can't say anything if she REALLY can help us." Daehyun said half-heartedly.

After a moment of silent for a while, Yongguk said something. "Guys, how about, for now, let's accept her help. I even said that we will make contract with her. I didn't know how far she can help us or how long she can keep up with us, me myself still can't agree with her attitude yet, but let's handle with that for a moment." Yongguk tried to convince his members.

They wanted to object it because most of them didn't like Amy by the first impression she gave them, but if that what the leader said, they can't really say anything.

Without them knowing, Amy have heard all the conversations they're having earlier.

After she got back to check the manager, she flied back to the dorm. While flying, she saw them sitting in the living room from afar. They looked so serious so she decided to not interrupt them and wait by the side of the window.

She was playing with her fingers when she heard that they were discussing about her. All the things that they said about her made her teary. Even they tried to keep their voices as low as they can, there's no good. Angel have good ears. She could hear everything.

Am I that bad? What a terrible way meeting of my Masters. I'm such a fool. They even hate me now. Amy said to herself as she try to hold her tears.