Morning

I woke up the next morning to a sleeping Elena, I looked at her face that looked like it was at complete peace. I still was in shock and awe that this beautiful, selfless girl chose me. I didn't want to wake her from her sleep, So I just laid here awaiting for her to awake. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, I have never seen her so relaxed. Elena is usually fighting for her life or someone elses but right now she didn't have a care in the world.. How did I get so lucky? I seen her face twitch and thought that she was waking up, But apparently she was just having a dream. I laid there wondering if it was about how I hurt her.. I still felt bad, No I feel worse then bad. I'm the biggest asshole on the planet right now.  I stroked Elena's hair lightly, Making sure not to wake her up. I remember all the nights I would come in to her room with our her even knowing and just cry.. Cry at how beautiful she was and at how much she differed from Katherine. Also the fact at how strong she was and so much crap I put her through, And now she's mine.

''How long have you been awake?'' She mumbled, I laughed and gave a shrug of my eyebrows ''An hour or two.'' I said not even counting the hours as I leaned on my elbow and eyed her sleepy face. Elena groaned and sat up ''One heck of a night.'' I teased as she looked over at me with innocent eyes that said don't-get-me-started. I chuckled, Elena stretched and I couldn't help but let my eyes wander over her half naked body next to mine. ''Want a round two Mr. Salvatore?'' Elena questioned me in a seductive yet playful tone, I raised an eyebrow.. Taken back by what she had just said. A devilish cocky smile danced across my face ''I'm thinking you do Miss Gilbert.'' I said in a more sexual tone. Elena gave me a naughty smile as I rolled on top of her, Pinning her hands behind her head and giving her soft feather kisses along her neck and collar bone. I watched Elena as she let out a low moan ''No one's here make as much nose as you want.'' I told her, Most of the times I had to cover her mouth so others wouldn't hear. I kissed her ear and lead a trail of kisses down her body, I heard my phone go off as I looked up at Elena, rather annoyed at who was calling. ''Answer it.'' Elena told me rather annoyed too. I groaned and picked up my phone off her night stand, Reading the caller I.D. I groaned even more and answered my phone ''What do you want? Kind of busy.'' I said irritated as I got off Elena and fixed my boxers, Elena eyed me in a sexy way which got me fired back up. ''Where's Elena is she okay?'' Stefan asked rather worried as she looked over at me confused, Listening to our conversation. ''Of course she is, She's with me.'' I said glad by that fact. I could practically hear Stefan brooding as he hung up on me.  I shrugged my shoulders and climbed back on top of Elena ''Now where were we?'' I questioned in a sexual tone which made her let out a low giggle. In a flash Elena was on top of me with one of the cutest playful smiles ever, I eyed her as she ripped off my boxers and returned small kisses down my chest, I tilted my head back as a low moan came out. Pure ectasy ran through my body, I was in total bliss by this angel.