22

Monday.

I sit at my desk staring at the cute substitute teaching.

I watch as the other girls admire him.

I look around and see the boys sighing.

Cody and Cory were just laughing and messing with paper.

"Hey! Boys...why don't you guys come here and help me teach." The teacher says and grins. Cody looks at me while he gets up. I smile and give him a thumbs up.

--------------------

After school me and Cody lay on his bed.

I was just staring up at the ceiling watching the fan go around and around.

I glanced at Cody and saw him examine something outside from his window. He moved his head slowly and I jumped my head away.

"Mary, I saw you." He whispers. I giggle. I then lift my head up and drag my body up to his head board.

He was already like that and looked down at me. I smile and look down.

"You never really told me about your active life?" Cody says. I turn to look at him more and gasp.

"Because thats personal dumb aśs." I laugh. He smiles an shrugs.

"I have many stories I could tell you about-"

"Please, no." I interrupt him. But he trailed off. When he tells me the annoying sexual stories he got closer to me and whispered certain things in my ears.

I gulp and to be honest this was very awkward. Hearing about someone else's sexual stories while whispering into your ear.

"Cody." I stop him and turn to him.
He nods and smirks as I straddle him.

"Stop." I say. He bites his lip smiling.

"Okay." He says plainly smirking.

I press my lips against his and it got heated instantly.

-------------------
Next Day; Tuesday

I step out of the shower with him in his room.

I dry off and wrap the towel around me.

I walk out.

He turns to me and smirks.

"Shut up. Where are my jeans?" I ask. He points to a folded pair.

"Awe you washed my clothes!" I smile. He nods.

I slowly drop my towel, knowing he is still in here but I put my under garments on. After that I grab my jeans. I slip those on and turn around to him.

He was staring at me with a wide mouth.

"Damn." He mumbles. I blush and walk over to him.

"Its cold out..." I twirl around and stand on my tippy toes flirting with him.

He smirks and grabs a sweatshirt.

I smile and throw it on. This is my third sweatshirt!

I snuggle into it and watch as he takes his shirt off. His back muscles flexing rapidly. His tan back moving, slowly. He soon turns around facing me. His abs now all my eyes see. Following along with his cheesy smirk plastered on his lips.

"Hurry." I say blushing. He finishes and we walk downstairs.

"Your wearing sweatpants, and I am wearing a sweatshirt. I laugh. He nods.

We soon arrive at school.

------------------

I walk into class and sit down. I slouch at my desk and feel very sleepy.

I didn't sleep good at all. Which is weird, Especially in the super soft bed.

Cody was very cuddly which was fine but I felt like smacking him. Bad enough I was naked.

"Good Morning Class!" The new substitute smiled entering. Her long blonde curly hair was what caught my eye. It looked like my moms.

I squinted my eyes.

My mom did help with day care and tried being hired on a substitute level. So it could be.

My heart is beating really fast because once that lady turns around my answers will be answered.

I gulp as she grabs something from her desk, turning to the class slowly.

"Okay! So lets see..." The voice, sounds like my moms. Her outfit looks like something my mom would wear.

She finally turned around.

"I am Mrs. Jessica."

I stare at my mom. I watch as she looks around and takes role.

"Ma-Mary?" She laughs. I raise my hand. She smiles and waves. I smile and look away. Well this is awkward.

Cody turns at me and chuckles. I roll my eyes smiling.

Before class ends I wait at my desk. Cody and Cory come up to me and we just talked.

The bell rang and Cody kissed my cheek as we went separate ways.

-------------------

I walked inside my house and my mom was home.

"So your a substitute huh?" I grin as I walk into the kitchen were she cooked.

"Yeah...they needed someone quickly." She shrugged. Emily walked in and laughed.

"Your in troubleee!" She laughs. I look at her confused. "Why?" I ask. I look at my mom. She scoffs.

"So- wait is your father home yet?" She ask. I shake my head. I sit on the counter top.

"Okay well for now, between me and you. Emily do not talk to your father, about this." My mom snaps at Emily. I nod and wait. She sighs and looks at me.

"He sure is cute." She smiles. I stop and look at her. My cheeks become red.

"He-I- uh..." I look around. Emily is laughing.

"Mary, tell me. Who is he? Is he a good guy...? How come-"

"Mom! We aren't well...I don't know." I sigh and jump off the counter. I sit at the bars chair.

"Just tell me who he is first." My mom sits next to me. I nod.

"His name is Cody. He uh is one of the star players on our high school team. And he is best friends with Joey, Jens boyfriend." I say. I look at my mom who is smiling. She laughs.

"More!"

"Okay! Okay... He calls me his best friend, and he is really nice to me. But-e-everyone says he is a player and thats a major turn off. Like off not on. Then he goes and text this girl name Rose." I look at my mom who listens. "She and him had past so they are close...but-its so complicated Mom. We met at a football game, then he asked me to be the water girl...only because Cory and Joey and him made me buy them drinks." I sigh.

My mom thinks and nods.

"Well sweetie, he sounds cool but he-he just doesn't seem like the nice kind." My mom smiles sadly. I sigh.

"But...he is just so nice and funny to be with...he makes me smile at times but then he gets me confused." I smile then frown.

"Sweetie.?" My mom says. I look at her.

"Your dad is working in Florida, invite him over. I can tell if its good, or not." My mom says. I shake my head.

"I am not inviting him." I say. My mom shrugs.

"Okay, fine." I sigh.

--------------------------------------