Prologue

"Is there something I did wrong?" Maggie sobs into my chest. "I'll change! I'll do anything!" I pull her off with ease, and pat her on the head.

"It's not you, it's me," I tell her, as I leave the room. "You'll find someone else." I shut the door and hold the doorknob, pulling the knob backwards while she desperately tries to open it. When she finally stops crying and lets go, I release my hand from the handle and slide down the wall to sit on the ground. I pull my phone out of the pocket on my black skinny jeans to check the time. 1:52 AM. I stand up, and walk back to my dorm room. It is against the rules for anybody to be out at this time, but I don't care.

There is a reason I'm the leader of the ATS - the shortened version of the Awesome Threesome, made up of me, and my two best friends, Monkey and Christie. All three of us, like the majority of the school, are lesbians. Monkey and Christie are in a relationship though, while I choose to play the field. I mean, I can, so why not?

Most people see us with a mixture of fear and love. And since Monkey and Christie are too devoted to each other to even consider looking at another girl, about thirty percent of the school is in love with me, and everyone, even the straight girls, would drop everything to date me. It's that kind of power that got me this awesome room.

I flipped the lights on in my room, and took a look around. It was a large double room, with a couch, a plasma screen TV and two beds. There were two desks on either side of the room, next to the beds. In the middle of the room was a pool table, and a bench press sat next to it, the TV in it's line of sight. I had bribed the female headmaster to turn a blind eye towards the mini bar in the back corner of the room, and a bathroom connected to the room. Of course, my double was the only one with only one person in it in all of the junior dorms, because the dorm advisor, knowing my personality, did everything in her power to keep me from rooming with someone.

I walked into the bathroom before taking off my shirt and pants, leaving me in boxers and a sports bra. I took my wallet, dorm key and phone out of my pocket before tossing my dirty clothes into the hamper. I turned on the faucet and wet my face. Squeezing a quarter sized blob of face wash onto my hand, I scrubbed my face, removing all the dirt, sweat and grime acquired by today's run and weights. I brought my face close to the water as I rinsed the foam off of my face. I patted it dry with a towel before looking up in the mirror.

I could see why girls liked me. I was tall, for starters. 5'9" and still supposed to grow another two inches. I have light brown hair, cut the way bieber had it in his early days. I, of course, have had my hair this way since before he was even remotely famous. My eyes are bright blue and contrasted well against my tan skin. I had a toned body, with great biceps, but nothing compared to my abs. My abs looked amazing on me, and made girls swoon. Simply put, I'm hot.

I quickly brushed my teeth, and turned off both the bathroom lights and the bedroom lights before crawling into my bed, and drifting off into a deep sleep. I was a deep sleeper, and it wasn't easy to wake me up. But hours later, when a sharp pain hit my stomach, I woke right up. Christie was standing over me, laughing hysterically. She was laughing so hard her long blonde hair came out of the ponytail she wore.

"Oh my god, I'm glad I'm wearing my waterproof eye makeup today." Christie was a femme, but still a lesbian, and shared the same personality type as Monkey and I.

"What the fuck man?" I exclaimed, and she began to calm down.  

"I had to, it was right there. Besides, I tried everything else to wake you up!" She reasoned, and I rolled my eyes. I'll get her back later.

"How did you get in here anyway? I thought I confiscated your keys last week." I pointed out and she nodded.

"You did. Your roommate let me in." She told me and I shook my head.

"I don't have a roommate," I told her. I have been at this school since the sixth grade, and after having a roommate for less than two days, I was put in here on the condition that I agreed to not room with anyone, which I happily agreed with.

"Well, you do now." Christie shrugged, before grabbing a pool cue. "Then where is she?" I asked, still sitting in bed.

"Turn around," An unfamiliar voice says, and I slowly turn around.   This is my first story on this account, so be sure to like, comment, follow and tell all your friends!