Part One

I slowly turn around to come face to face with my new roommate. "Monkey needs me!" Christie exclaims. "Bye Michelle! Bye Riley!" The door to the room slams shut, and I climb out of bed and stretch quickly, making sure to give my new roommate a view of my abs. I stop stretching, and grin at Riley a grin that makes every girl melt.

"So," I pulled a pair of pants, underwear and a sports bra from my drawer before heading towards the bathroom. "I'm going to change, but then let's get to know each other, okay?" I wink at Riley and quickly change. The counter now has two sets of face washes, a second toothbrush, and a bunch of body piercing supplies, but no makeup. Surprising.

I emerged from the bathroom, and gestured for her to sit down. She took a seat in her desk chair, and I sat on top of the pool table, looking at her silently for a moment, taking in her appearance. Riley is honestly beautiful, gorgeous in fact, although I never use either of those words. She has brown hair, that seemed to be something in between wavy and curly, leaning more towards curly. Her dark brown eyes were encircled by long, black eyelashes, that apparently are without any makeup. Her left nostril shone brightly, a diamond stud resting on top of it. With her hair behind her right ear, I could see a tragus, two cartilages and a lobe piercing.

"So sexy, are you single?" I ask when I finally speak, and she groans. "What?"

"That's so typical," She complains clearly, not trying to hide her anger. "The first question you ask me is if I'm single, and after calling me 'sexy'," She puts air quotes around sexy, but uses her index and pinky finger to make them, so they look like rock quotes. "It's very typical. That's your type isn't it? The kind who is always dating a different girl, but not looking for any emotion. No, all you're looking for is another notch in your belt." She says, standing up from her chair, and stands in front of me.

"You only ever use the word sexy, or hot, never pretty, or gorgeous, and especially not beautiful because those words make a girl think of attachment and all you want is lust." Riley continues, and my jaw drops. "The nerve of you, the NERVE to come on to me like I'm just another number," Riley laughs, a hardy laugh, and squats down on the ground, shaking her head. "I'm not new here Michelle. They decided I was too smart for sophomore year, and moved me up a grade. This being the only room available," Riley stood up and walked closer to me, continuing her speech. "They warned me. 'Don't fall for her lies, Miss Shorn. Don't fall for her'. I've seen the way you act, and I promise you, I am nothing like the rest of these girls."

"So you're straight?" I asked and she glared at me.

"I am far from straight. But I'm not going to fall for your crap, Michelle Brown. More importantly, I'm not going to fall for you. I know that for a fact." She says, and gets really close to me, close enough that I can kiss her if I wanted to and she wouldn't have enough time to react. Although somehow, something kept me from doing that.

"That's not a fact you can know. I bet that you are going to fall for me. Head over heels in love. Just like everyone else. I'm going to prove you wrong, Riley Shorn." I told Riley, who smelled like a cinnamon candle. I like cinnamon candles. Not that I let people know that though.

"I dare you. I dare you to try. But it's not going to work. There is no way in hell, that you could prove me wrong."

Remember to like and comment! Let me know what you think! 

S