Part Twenty Six

"I'm in Paris." Riley tells me, and my heart drops. I pull out my phone, and book a flight to Paris that leaves in four hours, giving me just enough time to grab my suitcase and head to the airport.

"You're in Paris? Are you sure?" I confirm, and Riley sighs.

"I'm staring at the Eiffel tower. I'm either in Paris or an extremely elaborate movie set with thousands of people on the ground and no film crew." She replies, and I park the car, running up to the room and zipping my suitcase shut.

"Riley, I just booked a flight, it will land twelve hours from now, I need you to just hang on." I tell her and Riley gasps slightly.

"Hurry Michelle. I've got to go. Hurry!" The line goes dead, and I sigh for the billionth time today.

Riley is in Paris. Ellie, the sneaky bitch she is, probably drugged her so Riley wouldn't know what was going on. But Riley's smarter than that. But Ellie filmed movies there, and I haven't been to Europe ever. Which gives Ellie a huge advantage over me in the sense of location. But I have something that Ellie doesn't:

The need to find the girl I'm falling for. And I will find her if it kills me.

Riley's POV

I hear a faint sound of footsteps, and start to panic. "Hurry Michelle! I've got to go. Hurry!" I hang up the phone and stuff it in my black and blue sports bra.

I place my hands on the ledge and stare out into the city as the door to the fire escape opens. I turn my head, putting on my best 'Nothing unusual here' face before smiling at Ellie.

"Hey." I say to Ellie before turning back to the city landscape. Her black stilettos clack as she walks over to me, a pair of arms wrapping around my waist.

"What are you doing out here?" She asks, surprisingly calm. Ellie places her chin on my shoulder, and I can feel her breaths, her head moving slightly each time she inhales.

"I just wanted some fresh air." say, resting my head on top of hers.

"Riley? You're not going to escape, right?" Ellie asks and I force a laugh.

"Of course not," I lie, now aware of what will happen if I tell the truth.

"Do you promise?" She asks and I nod my head. "Then I have something for you," Her hands leave my waist and she runs inside, leaving me stranded for a minute or two before she comes back outside, holding a strange contraption in her hands. "You've seen Saw, right?"

"Only a million times!" I laugh. The entire concept of Saw is a masterpiece, and once every three months, I sit down and watch all seven movies in a single go.

"Then you remember what Lynn wore in the third movie, don't you?" Ellie places the contraption around my neck, and it clicks shut. I look down, and find a trap similar to that Lynn Denlon wore in Saw 3, where if she left the premises or Jigsaw's heart stopped, five shotgun bullets would fire, killing her almost instantaneously. This contraption was smaller, but there were three bullets along the sides, placed at an angle that if fired, would surely kill me.

"Ellie, what is this?" I ask nervously and she smiles.

"Protection. Now we know you won't leave me. Get any farther than even one step out of this apartment or off the fire escape, boom!" Ellie claps, and makes a noise imitating a gunshot. "But if you won't leave me, there's nothing to worry about." She smiles, and places the key to remove the neckwear in her pocket before walking back inside.

It's every girls dream to live the plot of a movie. Ask any girl. But not a single one would ask to live 'Saw'. God, help me.

If you guys haven't seen Saw 3 yet, don't worry, I didn't ruin anything. That's like, the first five minutes of the movie. No plot spoilers!

I'm going to try and post another time tonight, but no promises! Knowing my mom, she's going to end up wanting me to join her to watch only one episode of Friday Night Lights. Plus just one more. Plus this is the last one. Plus I mean it, this really is the last episode for tonight. Plus are you asleep or can we watch one more?

I'm just kidding

No I'm not. But I love my mom. So, yeah.

Enjoy!