Part Twenty Three

Riley's POV

"Mmph. Mmph!" I shriek, but the cloth around my mouth ensures nothing but muffled cries will be heard. I flail my legs to the best of my abilities, but whoever tied these knots knows what they're doing.

"Shh," The kidnapper says, coming closer. "Don't cry. I don't want you to cry. Now what is it that you wanted?" They ask, pulling the cloth down so I can speak.

"What kind of psycho are you?" I ask, and they chuckle.

"I'm not any type of psycho, see?" They ask, pulling off their mask, and removing a voice changer similar to the one in 'Scream'. I look up to find Ellie standing above me and a feeling of disgust overcomes me.

"Ellie! Are you fucking kidding me?" I ask and she smiles gently.

"Riley, we're alone now. You don't have to pretend anything. You know I still love you, and you love me too." She says, her voice seductive.

"Bitch, no way in hell I'd ever love you again." I spit and she frowns, sitting on my lap, one leg on either side of me. She wraps her arms around my neck, and I try my best to move away, but the knots restrain me.

"Riley, sweetie, we both know that's not how you really feel." Ellie whispers in my ear, using the same voice that would drive me crazy just last year.

I sat there silently, letting Ellie go crazy, more precisely, crazier. What I had conveniently forgotten, however, was that when Ellie get's angry, she gets violent.

"Answer me, bitch!" She cries out, slapping me across the face. "In case you've forgotten, I have all the power here!" My jaw drops, astonished. Ellie would get angry and break lamps, or punch a hole in the wall. Never, never, has she hit me.

"If you think that I would ever even be able to smile at you again, let alone love you after that," I say, my voice just above a whisper. "Then you're crazier than I ever could have imagined." If I could, I would have walked out of the room right then.

"Well... Okay then," She mumbles dejectedly. "But that won't keep me from loving you. If your little girlfriend can find you, I'll leave you alone. But, if she doesn't, then you can stay here with me. Forever." She tells me and I chuckle.

"Did you not hear a single word I just said?" I asked, my voice echoing in the nearly empty room. There was a bed, a small table and the chair I'm tied up on. Other than that, the room is empty.

"No, that's not it. I heard every word you said," Ellie says, a devious glint in her eyes. "But you don't need to love me for me to love you," She says, and walks closer. "I'm going to do the same things I would with your consent without them. And there is nothing you can do to stop me." Ellie plants a wet, slimy kiss on my lips and walks out of the room.

"Michelle," I mumble to myself. "Find me soon."

So, Riley's POV! Did you guys enjoy it? Should I do it more often, or just stay in Michelle's? Like, comment, you know what to do!(: