Part Nineteen

"You'll never believe what happened." Riley says, unpacking a bag of liquor and placing about twenty large bottles on the bed. Riley went out to grab a few things and insisted I stayed here, although the tone in her voice, as well as the speed she's drinking makes me wish I didn't listen to her.

"What happened?" I ask nervously, grabbing a bottle of tequila and taking a gulp.

"So I'm walking into a store, when this huge group of paparazzi bombards me with questions about my movie, and I just ignore them. Then, all of a sudden, Ellie shows up and KISSES ME. SHE KISSES ME, SO THE PAPARAZZI CAN SEE. They took pictures, and before you know it, we'll be back in the news everywhere. The nerve! The nerve of her!" Riley takes another large gulp of whiskey, the bottle nearly a fifth gone already.

"It's not even like I asked for it," Riley says, her words beginning to slur. "It's annoying enough to give them something to write about. But with Ellie, it's just horrible. I'd rather it be with you." She admits, downing more of the bottle.

"I'm sorry Riley." I tell her, tossing an empty bottle into the trash before picking up another one. I'm on a roll today, the fact that Ellie kissed her again making my blood boil, and somehow, the only thing that could help is drinking.

"It's okay, it isn't your fault," She mumbles, drunk. "It's Ellie's." We sit there, silently drinking for twenty minutes before Riley finally speaks.

"Michelle, will you do me a favor?" Riley asks, before drinking another large gulp. At this rate, she'll be wasted in five minutes.

"Of course, Riley. What is it?" I ask, as sober as I was an hour ago.

"Get revenge on Ellie. Make her pay." Riley giggles, and I nod my head.

"I can do that. She'll never know what hit her." I smiled, and Riley grins, hugging me.

"Thanks Michelle." We stay there for a while, before Riley pulls back, and does the most unexpected thing I could imagine.

She kisses me.

Her soft lips are gentle, but leave me wanting more. A debate of right and wrong runs through my head, my mind telling me to stop, buy my heart telling me to keep going.

Neither of us move away, as the kiss deepens, our mouths moving in sync. Her tongue presses my bottom lip, begging for entrance, and I move away.

"I'm sorry Riley. You're drunk. I can't do this if you're drunk." I say remorsefully, partly wishing I had any other mindset right then.

Riley shrugs, and wraps her arms around me on the bed, and I gently rub her hair.

"You're the only person I've ever stopped, Riley. Because you're the only person I've ever had feelings for." I admit, but I turn my head to find she's already fast asleep.

HFAIFOQHVSGGIAHS They KISSEDDDDD! Awwwh! Shame Riley was so drunk. And oh my god, she admitted her feelings!!!! Awwh!

The song for this part is Good to You - Mariana's Trench. I love this song and band SO MUCH and I'm seeing them live on Friday with my best friend and mom!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Comment what you think, and vote! Tell your friends and enjoy!

They kissed :3