Want More?

Hey guys!

It's kind of cheating to advertise stories on here , but it's a popular story. So I wanted to tell you guys about my new works!

First, there's the sequel. Whatever You Do is the continuation of Prove Me Wrong, and is currently in the works (Expect a part to be up by the end of today.) Here's the description.

Over three years have past since Riley Shorn left Michelle Brown's life, and not a day has gone by without Michelle wishing she could have done something about it.

With Ellie's court case finally coming to a close, Riley and Michelle run into each other at the hearing one last time. After an awkward goodbye, Michelle knows what she has to do.

Michelle sets off on a journey to win back Riley's heart, facing obstacles and boundries of all sorts along the way.

Will Michelle finally find her happy ending with Riley, or were they doomed from the start?

The other story I have, is called Nothing to Lose. It's about a girl, who, after her father's death, is recruited to join a secret group of American spies, all of which are teenagers that (for their protection) don't legally exist until they graduate.

And the description:

Alone. If there was one word to describe Shay Hartford, it would be alone. After the death of her father, Shay is left with no one who cares about her, no one she cares about. Shay has nothing to lose. With nothing to lose, there's everything to gain. But Shay wants only one thing - revenge. And she's found the perfect people to help her get it.

So that's it! Please help me to get these story as popular as Prove Me Wrong was!

The first 10 people that I see advertise the two books in one of their stories, instagram, tumblr, or any sort of way that gets word out fast that send me a message on kik (sarahshanghai) with screenshot and/or other proof will get a follow, shoutout and chapter dedicated to them from the story of their choice!

Thanks guys!

-S