explanation

Luna\mizuki p.o.v

After Haru left i was hit with lots of questions and i had to explain all of everything to them so i started of with my real name well that haru gave me.

"Hi im luna thats all i know about my name and i have all the magic in the world i don't know how though its just a spell comes in my mind and when i say it outloud it works anyway i was or had a family not really they were mean to me by doing lots of stuff any way sorry about earlier" i said puffing out my cheeks

"omg she so cute!" lucy said. i then blushed, "shut up" i said

any way sorry about earlier for lying i just remember but i was hoping we could become great friends and i know if you don't want to i understand plus i have other matters at hand to so yeah

"lets party officially to our newest member luna!" said Ren

"thank you fairy tail" i said in a whisper

Haru's p.o.v

thats nice you made new friends but be careful luna i found out much more to who this zeref is he is bad news don't look for him. He may be your brother but he might kill you even if your his sister i just want more time to look into him like his past and also his brother natsu dragneel. be careful he is in fairy tail. i hope to see you soon luna.

Luna p.o.v

in was monday now so I'm going on a mission with team natsu and the dragon slayer trio which is lucy, Ayama, plus Ren and cole. well why I'm going on a mission with two teams because they kept fighting over me so i said that why can't i go with both then they fought which team gets to have me first so we decide that we could go at the same time.

so now we're on the train and its a big seating room so erza, gray, natsu, and me are on the other side of the dragon slayer trio because they had four people and team natsu had three plus i didn't want to stand there through the whole train ride listing to the fight who gets to sit by me after hours of laughing at natsu getting motion sickness we arrived in the mist town. it had an eerie vibe to it ya know, like in the horror movies when your in this hunted house and creepy music starts playing like that.

"um hahaha guys should we try to find the mayors house to see whats going on." lucy said

"what are you sacred luce?" natsu said

"NO! I'm not sacred I'm just cold!" lucy replied

"Oh yeah i thought you couldn't get cold because you learned ice magic?" gray said

"well then lucy come here if you cold then."natsu said while i blushed  lucy also blushed to

"oh lucy do you like natsu because you're blushing." i said more like whisper into her ear her face turned red like really red to the point it looked like her face was covered in blood.

"NOOOOOO! i do not like him in that way." lucy said "ok if thats what you say."

we then found the mayors house and the maid that looked really weird like i know her from somewhere. "thank you wizards for coming" said the mayor which was very short like i had to look down on him he was only to my hip to my hip! he kinda reminded me of the master of fairy tail weird. after done explaining i ran out the door because i couldn't stand his shortness plus i need to get my energy out my neck was hurting for looking down on him. after everyone catching up to me we started to head to the forest it was very foggy. once i walk up into a clearing all of team natsu and dragon slayer trio voice's started to get very faint. next thing i know i could barely even hear them.

"hello lucy ayama ren cloe where are you!" i said yelling

"they can see and hear you but you can't hear them but you can see them." a boys voice said i looked over to see all of them banging on the force field,

"w-who are why do you want me?" i then yelled toward the boy

he walked out he had black hair which was spiked, my eyes widened he had red eyes then was he like me did his whole town hate him? "hi luna its nice to to see you." he smiled at me

"nii-san wait why now why what your name how do you know mine we never meet ?'"

"calm down my name is zeref I'm your nii-san." i notice cole wasn't with the team.

"where cole?" i said to zeref-nii

"he was a hmm project this whole time made to look like me by humans to make others humans to fear them and get power for themselves, come with me luna we could be together as a family after we get rid of whats left of our parents."

they were yelling i couldn't tell what they were saying i grabbed zerefs hand then i fell into darkness but before i did i saw natsu disappear to.

the end