The Trail

Ayama p.o.v

"Why'd two other dragon slayers show up." I wishpered to myself.
Then I realized the dragon slayers that are here in the guild can hear me.
"You know the the people that took lucy?!" Natsu said loudly and everyone started to look at me.
"What if I say yes and what if I say no."
"Your in this two aren't you" gray said this time.
" Why would I hurt my own sister."
"s-she's your sister!" The guild shouts. I said to much
"Ayama you might as well spill it now."Cole said.
"Yeah I guess we have to talk."Ryu said.

"Yes Lucy and i are sisters and we have more powers then you guys think because Lucy is the dragon princess and i'm the dragon queen. Then everyone heads were hurting cause there were finally remembering everything that happened. "Well now you remember everything she forgave you guys and the people took lucy is......"

Raven p.o.v (not from teen titans)

"Okay again why'd we have to kidnap her."

"Well we have to test her to see if she is wortly of being princess we already did it to ayama which didn't turn out so good."
"what do you think she might kill us like ayama did until she found out were on her side."
"Yeah okay but this is the last time"
"thank god because layla was all so hard on us I guess its a family thing." I almost started to cry.
"Raven it wasn't your fault you protected me."
"Vincent b-but I killed our father I could have talk to him."
"No he was possessed he already killed are mother he won't reason to any thing, what you did was best."
"Yeah I guess your right okay next trail is fighting one of her friends and to see if see handles its good."
"hai now that's the spirit."
"ok lets make the copy."

"Dragon slayer memory make natsu dragneel copy!"

Then the next place was a place were its night time and purple flowers every where while the moon light shines down. The flower field was natsu dragneel is waiting for lucy. Then we showed the lacrima showing lucy heading towards natsu dragneel.

I spook to the guild. "this is a copy of natsu dragneel that lucy is going to fight and ayama how have you been."
"I swear I'm going to kill you guys even if were on the same side." she says to us through telepathy.

Lucy p.o.v

The field this Time was beautiful I kpet walking to only find natsu but I know that was a copy because he smelled different. "I'm fired up"
Then he jump up in the air. "Nice try." I said. I was faster then him.
I punch him in the gut he was knock out even if your a copy I won't hurt you your still the same in my mind. Then he disappeared into nothing then I started to walk into another field.