Traveling

Ayama p.o.v

   I feel like I'm barely above the water. I'm slowly but steadily going under the water. Nothing but darkness. All there are the blue water and the faces of the many people who've broken me inside. But I can't and won't let myself fall into the darkness not yet.  No, it's not my time not yet, not yet. 

I woke up to find myself in fairy tail's infirmary. Erza didn't know who I was so done that mean this is a parallel universe from what I was in.

In this world, I never had met Lucy maybe I wasn't born. I had finally decided to get up out of my bed and leave the infirmary. Once I was out I quietly walk to the end of the wall near the balcony that overlooked the guild. The guild seemed to look like the one we had where I came from. So I'm guessing This world is not too different from mine. Wait... Who's that? A girl with brown hair and blue eyes was talking to a girl that had ash blonde hair and blue eyes too. From the way, they were talking to each I assuming that they had a childhood connection. I decided to listen in on their conversation. So their names are Aya and Crystal. Is that possibly me in this world? I don't think so from the way she looks. She looks like Lucy not to mention smells like Lucy. Then why is she going to Aya? I'll have to find out but not now.
I started to walk in front of everyone.
The whole guild stops what they were doing to look at me. "Thank you for saving me but you didn't have to."
"Why?" Aya asked me.
"I'm immortal..."

      "Immortal?! is she related to zeref?"                                 

    I heard them whisper throughout the guild. That hurts but it's not like I haven't been hurt before. Once I thought of that a frown came upon my face but quickly turned to no emotion showing. "Whats your name?!" Erza asked pointing a sword at my neck. 

     "My name is......Izumi...." I lied 

    "Why are you immortal?" She asked

   "W-w-what?" I whispered.

  I didn't think she would ask me that. "IT's cause of a magic I use." I lied but it was partly true.

       "What magic?!' Erza demanded.

    "Demon slaying magic." even though I'm a demon well part demon I have the magic to slay my own kind well not really because my "dad" is from a different word called assist which hates demons theirs a school called true cross academy. While my mother lived in earthland. 

      "Are you related to zeref?!" someone asked. 

          "No! Why would I be related to zeref." 

      Well, that was mean to someone here oops. 

   "You are immortal, so is he. You can see the connection we made." Aya or Lucy said.

  "Yes. Sorry, I'll be going,"I said walking out the guild doors not listening to anything since I was deep in thought. What am I gonna do now I have no one to go to. I should not go back to true cross academy unless it's my last option but maybe I should go to no I'll stay here in the forest far away from everyone.  

....  The water is pulling me down with each breath but I don't want to be covered in darkness. I don't want to lose what I tried so hard to build I can't let it end no it's my time not yet. ....

    "Who's there?!" I said but there was no reply just the noise's made by animals.                                                     Was that just in my head no I'm sure I heard a voice. I continued to walk farther into the woods soon enough I was in the deep parts of the forest that no one ever visited but I did see a town nearby after flying on top a tree. I decide to make a house using magic after regaining some of it. After finishing the house I took a bath.

        ~Timeskip~ 

     I entered the bedroom very tired along with headache's here and there. Suddenly pain came rushing throughout my head like someone who just got set a blazed and shot in the head. Before I could make any sounds I fell to the floor passing out.

*Aya's dream*

    "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for treating you the way I did please forgive all of us.                         (audible: Girl crying in the background along with whispers.) I look up to see Lucy crying but I wasn't sure if it was lucy at this point because my vision was too blurry to trust. I looked down at my hand a symbol appeared I could see blood on it but it was dry. I felt weak like I would be ripped if there was a slight wind in the room. The scenery changes quickly now I stand on a battlefield. What once was magnolia now was just dirt and ashes. I could see zerefs forces fighting fairytale. The look of it was sickening. Blood stained the ground bodies lay on the ground still no movement whatsoever. I could see Natsu fighting Gray, Juvia was being propped up by wendy whereas; lucy was nowhere to be seen. The guild, on the other hand, was still intact but it felt off. What is this? Could it be the future? Wait, how didi know that was zeref's forces and that was zeref in the first place. Could this be ...... 

*End of dream* 

  Waking up wasn't very pleasant because of a forming headache and having to face reality again. I got up from the floor. That's right I had passed out. Must have been really tired. Hmm, what was that dream I was having? I can't remember anymore.   Whatever I need to focus on what I'm going to do from now on, after all, I no I can't think that way but I might need to think that way sooner or later. *Hmph* I sat down on the couch, closing my eyes listening to the sound of the wind as a gentle breeze brushed against my hair making it slightly move. For the first time, I felt calm, I felt relief.