The Insane Woman

The pictures above is kame she has multiple forms and those or the mains OK now to the story.

???? P.o.v
Luna dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, and ayama Heartfilia it is time for your mighty fall

Lucy p.o.v
I felt this powerful magic emitting from a person far away and you could feel their bloodlust it made me shiver.
"Hey lucy you feel that?" Aya asked me.
"Yeah do have any idea who is the person that's giving off this power?"
"No I do not know." Replied Aya. Okay than I said back.
Than their was a flash a bright light covered the whole guild. Than what appeared on the stage was horrifying, their was some holding master and lisanna they were tortured you could see the cuts from knifes, "who are you what are you doing to our master and fellow guild member" yelled natsu inraged.
"Now now don't be mad I'm not here to play with you N.D (A\N hint hint e.n.d) now what I'm really here for is luna dragneel, lucy Heartfilia, and ayama Heartfilia its finally time
Transform: plutia (A\N its from choujigen game Neptune)."
She now had indigo hair and her tips were blue with red eyes, she also was showing off lots of skin. I noticed the whip in her hand it was black and the outlines were dark pink. Than she through master and lisanna aiming at ayama and I. I was about to catch them back I was attacked. I heard a loud bang next thing I knew I saw blood flying through the air, "Aya!!" I screamed. "I'm fine lucy the bullet just scraped my side that's all."
I looked at the women she was smiling evilly than she got out a knife, "where did she go?" I said then again I was attacked wait where is the guild where are we I just noticed that were not in the guild any more there was only Aya and me but didn't she say luna to, "lucy im hidding in the trees surrounding the grass field."
"Luna that you?" I asked
"Yes it's me now I see you and ayama are hurt here I'll heal you." Than the pain started to disappear.
"Thank you luna."
"Over here lucy dear I thought you were the first wizard saint I guess I'm wrong or is it your older sister or maybe your best friend luna either way your still not a match for me ." said the women I declared insane a few minutes ago.
"Wind slicer" I said then Aya said, "roar of the elemental dragon slayer." Than luna, blinding light of the shinning night moon." Usion raid.
"I'm sorry girls but that didn't hit." After the smoke cleared the insane women wasn't hurt. "But how?"
"Simple really with out using magic I predicted were the magic was going hit on my body and or landing spot so I then ran out of the way."
"But you couldn't have the magic would have hit you." I said completely shocked.
"Oh my dear I simply can ran fast because of celestial spirit magic."
"No way I mastered that magic all of us had than we would have known it.
"I'm afaird that you haven't mastered any of your magics not even luna and that is why I'm hear my name is kame and I'm your mothers sister lucy and Aya Heartfilia." Than she walked in front of Aya and I than put her hands on both of out foreheads and said, "unlock memories."

~Flashback~

Nobody p.o.v
"Aunt kame do you wanna play with ayama, Mavis, Cole, zeref and I?"
"My dear what are you playing?"
"Were playing hide and seek so do you wanna play?"
"Sure."
"okay Cole is counting so we need to hide." Than the little lucy hid in the forest not to deep in just in the trunk of a tree near the path, while kame hid in the tree tops watching over lucy and ayama.
"My little children one day E.n.d will be summoned and by that time I'll make sure you'll be more powerful than me so you can defeat E.n.d and zeref curse and his demons."

~end of flashback~

~Flashback~
"Kame plz come over here." Layla said, "okay sister."
"Its time for me to leave so tomorrow will be the last day so I going to erase her memories with you and have me die so please look over her but don't get to close to her until she finds out about everything."

~end of flashback~

"Wow you can really act aunt kame." I said still shocked
"My dear that wasn't much of an act."
"What" aya, luna and I said.
"But what about master and lisanna you wouldn't have done that so who did?"
"A dark guild so I attack the guild defeat them with a few rounds with my gun and brought back your master and lisanna but I was watching on the inside of the guild and suddenly I saw them teleported into the guild with one of the members so than they started being attack oh and sorry for hurting you I got carried away because I wanted to see how strong you've gotten."
"But why is luna here?"
"Oh I know her older brother's and so I wanted to see what she can do sorry again well let's get you back to the guild before they start to worry even more."
"OK"

Time skip 1 minute

"Hey lucy why are you with that girl
That hurt master and lisanna and hurt you." Natsu said
"Wait natsu!" I yell out because he was about to punch her but she dodge.
"How you do you plan to beat me when my nieces and luna couldn't even beat me still."
"WHAT!" The guild yelled
"She's my aunt and she's also more powerful than ayama, luna, and i"