The Trail 2

Lucy p.o.v
I kept walking for what seemed like hours it was so annoying.
"Hello any one there!" I said more like yelling.
Then I heard crying. I saw a whole town there was a little girl that was in the center of the town on her knee's crying. I slowly walked up to her then I said to her, "What's your name I'm Lucy are you ok? Then she stopped crying and grinned evily and looked at me while standing up and getting taller to look like she was 17 years old. "Hi Lucy Heartfilia I know who you are already so no need to tell me your name my name is Crimson."
Then I see she has two swords in her hands with blood on them. Okay I'm guessing that she's a trail to damn it how many trails are their gonna be till I'm done. I pulled out two swords one was called dark plus and the other one was elucidator. I ran at her she just stood their and got hit by my swords
(A\N or kiritos lol and why didn't you dodge!!!!! From Dragonball Abridged its so funny)
Then I jumped back with my swords anf she came right at me both of are swords hit one and others I dodged when she try'd to hit me. I sliced her arm off then her blood came straight towards me. What! I sliced all of the blood. I coughed because some hit me earlier. Okay I need to finish this. I ran at her in my top speed and then I jumped above her. She was seeing my after image and I came down about to slice her back then she disappear and the whole town. I guess I passed
(A\N I got that from Akame ga kill the last episode I'm still sad because it I feel sorry for Akame) "hmm now for the boring walk again" I said.
" hmm I'll see if I can summon some one open gate of the fire dragon igneel!" then he appeared in his dragon form. "sup igneel."
"hi Lucy what do you want me to do for you today."
"nothing today for now I was just seeing if I could summon some one because I can't get out of here myself."
"oh ok then bye Lucy?"

Igneel p.o.v

She doesn't know yet. Damn we can't tell Lucy that its to test her skills from becoming queen and to finally be accepted by the demons the sword men and women's that are to powerful to live on earth because they would just be used for evil by the dark guilds and also the under water people that I hate. I feel sorry for her the last trail will be tough good luck hime.

Aya p.o.v
They they changed it up how dare they I'll kill them. I won't accept them those twins of the darkness I'll get you for this I'll will never forgive ever."
I said out loud.
Cole put a hand on my shoulder "don't worry I think Lucy-san will be fine don't you think Aya."
I put my over his. "yeah your right she'll do fine I know she will after all she did pull through with fairytail after the whole Lucy leaves fairytail thing."
"Yeah also I want to thank you both for being my first friends after I was being controlled by who ever they were and after the person known as zeref was gone."
"wait he is zeref." people said, manly team natsu.
" yes he is and my boyfriend. He was being controlled." then I whispered "shit Lucy how can you stand these guys but I love them to they can be funny."

Sorry plz don't kill me for not update in forever my birthday is tomorrow I'll update don't worry