Lucy and ryu go to earth

Lucy's p.o.v

Ya ayama said we can go to earth "ok lucy I think you should quite down" ya sorry I'm just so happy what about you "ya I'm happy that I'm going back to earth buts it has not been that long" I know but it's been almost a year so why won't I be really happy and it feels like it's been forever so ya "ok your right it feels like it's been forever so ok yeah let's good eat breakfast so then we can go to earth" ok I pulled on his arm and run down the stairs and we sat down on on the seat and then we talked for awhile and then the food was done so we ate and then ayama said "good luck" and I said bye so did Ren then I said open gate to earthland then it opened and then we went threw and then we were here at earthland ya then we went to a magic shop then we went to a lake and Ren showed me some water dragon magic he learned and I showed him some of the mine and I'm finely done with training with the dragons now I move on to angel slayer magic and then I need god slayer magic and demon slayer magic then all other magic there is I giggle what's so funny luce well I wonder what fairytail think about this well "who cares what they think it only counts what you think" ren said thank you I started to blush and he is to I'm gald I saw you that day "me to Luce" what wait " is there a problem" well no "ok well that's your nickname from me" thank you for making me happy and not hurting me really thank you "it's ok and your welcome hey you want to go and beat some bad guys cause there some bad guys hurting people in this town" ok Ren so were are they "there are in a cave in the forest and they attacked people when there alone" ok so we will both go different ways "Kk let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's note)

Hi hope you like so far and if I said this before well I'm going to say it again thank you for reading this book and thanks for following me and thanks for voting to bye for now