A job

At fairy tail guild

---------------------------------------------------

Natsu p.o.v

"Okay, guys let's go on a job!" I said.
      "ok it's been a while so why not" They replied
    Okay, then I went to pick a job I found one that said "plz help us there have been disappearances of townspeople 1,000,000 jewels"
       "Hey, guys I found a job."
    "Okay, I'll go tell Mira," Erza said.  

    Now we are on our way to the train station. The train ride is 20 minutes. Once we boarded the train I got motion sickness. Wendy healed my motion sickness which I was happy that Wendy was here. After that, I fell asleep and then waked up because erza was hitting me. We started walking to the owner's house. then we knock on it and a maid let us in and we followed her and was greeted by the owner I guessed then there I saw food some and happy had the food

--------------------------------------------------

Lucy's p.o.v

Ren went on the other path and I had to pick the dark and creepy one. Well then heard I heard a noise from behind me then I looked back and saw one guy following me he had black hair with dark blue eyes and he was wearing dark coloured shirt and pants, shoes. there, five other guys, there was three girls and two other guys one of the girls had dark red hair with light red eyes and other girl had dark purple hair with dark black eyes then one other of the guys had dark brown hair with blacks eyes and then the other guy had red dark hair with gray eyes. Then I contacted Ren where I was and to tell him that I was being attacked then I heard him said that "I will be there so fight till I get there" then I saw that one was about to attack me.

-----------------------------------------------------

Team Natsu p.o.v

We were told that to be careful they have lost the magic and heard that there were some people who saw some people that went into the forest. There was a girl with blonde hair and a boy with black hair so if you see them warn them plz and that girl and boy are powerful so you might not want to make them angry. After that we went to the forest It was not that long so we walked and then we were there and we went into the forest and saw the blonde girl and saw the black haired guy back to back fighting then...

---------------------------------------------------

Lucy p.o.v

Ren got here fasti guess he really wants some action I smile but remember the task at hand. Then we were back to back fighting. All of a sudden they all attacked us at once but Ren and I did a unison raid together and knock them all out. Then we high fived each other. I then said wow Ren that was great for training with wave the water dragon " thanks Luce" then I saw team Natsu and Ren saw me so he said "what are you doing here" I started to cry Ren then hugged me.

------------------------------------------------------

Natsu p.o.v

We were standing there and we heard this "Ren that was great for training with wave the water dragon" "thanks Luce" and I was mad that he called her that then I saw lucy look at us as if we were going to hurt her and then I heared that Ren guy said "what are you doing here" I saw Luce was crying and he hugged her now I was pissed at him why are you touching Luce I yelled at him then Ren said "cause I'm Luce best friend" then Luce yelled at me saying "don't call me that!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I was in shock Luce "I said I said don't call me that only my friends can like Ren, Aya, Wendy, Carla, Happy, Lily and Gajeel not you guys you guys hurt me the most I don't won't to see you right now beside I have to go train some more" and then I asked Luce do you know we're Igneel is "yes I do so here" then i heared what lucy was saying "open gate of the fire dragon Igneel" then he was there and said "what do you need princess" then we were all shocked and stayed that way till Wendy ran to lucy while Carla and happy flyed over there happy then Carla got there and then Wendy she hugged them and said "sorry but I have to go and Igneel if you like you can stay with natsu" "ok Luce bye" then open gate to the dragon world then she said "let's go Ren" man I hate him.