lucy gets hurt by the guild

Re-edited Thursday 7\28\16 3:21am

Lucy's p.o.v

I was walking to the guild but for some reason I feel I was being watch but I didn't care. So kpet on walking to the guild I open the door and magically got hit with magic guess who was doing this an enemy you say guess again yep fairytail the ones that said they are my family now and will always be there for me but they turned out to be BIG FAT LIARS! Every one that I get close turns on me that's just my life."You you hurt her now ill hurt you!" Natsu said.
"I didnt hurt anyone one and who is even "her" i said to the entire guild.
"Don't play with us you hurt lisanna she even said so herself and gave us proof!" Mira said coldy.
"I would never hurt a fellow guild mate!" I yelled across the guild hall.
"Im sorry to say but your here by banned from the guild lucy Heartfilia."
I then watched as my fairy tail mark disappeared. Then they started to come at me but some one was in front of me in a flash and said three days in hell sleep!

Ayama p.o.v (I change violets name to this)

i was watching lucy going to the guild. "lucy"I said.
know one heard me so that was good. I really do feel sorry for her she is my sister after all. I followed her to fairytail. "why did they give up on her i swear ill kill them."
i stayed by the doors i listen to the voices in the guild then i heard lucy yell then a tear fell from my cheek to the ground then i ran in there saying, "three days in hell sleep!"
they all screamed and fell to the ground worst nighmtares are playing through there minds for three days i then grabbed lucy's hand and ran to the forest i looked at her. Some of her "friends" attacked lucy that made me even more pissed off ill just ask if grandeeney can heal lucy.

Lucy p.o.v

*flashback*

i was only 8. I saw 10 year old girl that looked just like me besides her eye color was gold and her hair was to her waist then the girl said "come on lucy were going some where"
she opened a gate then we went through and i saw Mavis the first master "hi Mavis-san"
"hi ayama what brings you here today?"
"Its Lucy birthday so I wanted to bring her here"ayama said

"Hi I'm Lucy ayama-nee's sister I'm 8 years old"
"hi there Lucy I'm Mavis the first master of fairytail happy birthday"
"thank you mavis-san." I said with a happy smile.
After a while we went back to a house which was like a castle and got ready for something.

*end of flashback)

I woke up in a bed, "w-where am I? wheres ayama?, How did I get here?"
Those were the questions in my head racing I looked around and saw some one that looked like Wendy.
Could it be possible that its Wendy's dragon, "umm hi I'm Lucy who are you?"I said In a calm voice.
"oh hi I'm grandeeney"
"so you are Wendy's dragon."
"you know Wendy how is she is she ok"
"yes she's fine she can attack with her magic now instead of just healing and she is in the guild I was in."
"really oh thank god well I'll take my leave now bye"
" bye." I waved back to grandeeney