fairytail gets notes

Re-edited Sunday 7\31\16 4:40 pm

Mira p.o.v

I went outside in front of the guild to check the mail. After grabbing the mail I walk in the guild hall and went up the stairs and open the door to master makarov's office, "hello Mira what do you need?"
"we got mail one is to you, another one is to the guild."
"then the other two are for team natsu and Wendy,Carla."
"Okay then will you gather everyone."
"yes master."
I then went out the door and said, "can everyone gather around please!"

Makarov's p.o.v

Mira handed me the letters, so i then started to read the guilds letter.

dear fairy tail

I don't think I can forgive you so easily but i do know I'm coming back I'm not sure to join but I'm going to come back don't hurt anyone else that wants to join the guild like you did to me because they did nothing to deserve what you did to me I had more pain in my life then all of you. You guys all know that my parents died but natsu you know that my father died but you still didn't care you still did those awful things to me on my brithday and the day my parents died you guys won't understand how I feel because you barely even know what pain I've gone through oh and don't judge me unless you have looked through my eyes experienced what I went though cried as many tears as me untill then back-off cause you have no idea that's all I have to say.

from your x-guild mate Lucy

p.s there notes for Wendy and happy carla lily and team natus well this is good bye for now.

no body's p.o.v

once the master makarov finnish the letter everyone was crying besides two idiots that have pink and raven hair and a red headed demon and and white hair girl named lisanna.