Part 2 training

Lucy's p.o.v

I'm done training with star and it's been two weeks. I was with her I told her that I saw natsu and I started to cry. But then Star turned into her human self which has golden hair and light blue eyes and a golden dress that has stars on it and wears high heels that's golden. Star hugged me we stayed that way for a a little bit and I stop crying. Then she let go she smiled at me then I did to and thanked her and she said welcome. Then I opened a gate to the castle and Ayama was off to get Ren and I was going to my room I sat there on my bed and thinking what's fariytail doing because even if they we're put under a spell by lisanna and she is a dark guild I still hate them. They were so mean I felt warm water go down my face then I wiped one off and it was tears then it was still coming no matter if I wiped it off. Then Ayama and ren came in then the asked in the same time said who did this to you lucy and they will pay. Then I started to giggle when I heared them it was funny how there faces look then I wiped off my tears. Well I was think about 2 weeks ago I saw natsu then I remember what they did to me so I guess I stared to cry sorry "you don't have to say sorry fairytail is the one that should be saying sorry to you" Ren said. Then thank you but if fairytail were to say sorry I wont trust them.

Mira's .p.o.v

When we all heared that lucy left we all change after that grays not taking off his clothes, erza dose not eat her cake, natsu and gray do not fight ,and everyone dose not do what we did when lucy was around and I don't smile but I do fake smile lucy it's been 2 weeks and you have not come back I miss you we all miss you. The must that was hit hardest was team natsu (p.s not lisanna) come back plz