Lucy gets to go to earth

Re-edites Sunday 7\31\16 5:06 pm

Lucy's p.o.v

I woke up and got dressed. You know did the normal things. Then I said goodbye to Aya because I'm going back to earth land for a little, "bye Aya!"
"bye Lucy be safe okay?!" then i said open gate to earthland!

~time skip~

Then the portal open I went through while waving my hand to aya she smiled while waving back then I was at earthland in hargeon.
(A\N isnt that how you spell it) then I saw a boy that had black hair with light blue eyes he wasn't paying attention to the wagon that was heading strait for him so I jumped and pushed him aside. We both fell to the sidewalk. "Oh sorry." I said because I was still on top of him.
So I got up and offered my hand to him.
"Thanks my names Ren Aqua and thanks for saving me."ren said in a calm tone.
"I'm Lucy Heartfilia its nice to meet you Ren wait aren't you waves son?"
"how do you know wave?What did you do to wave? Were is he?"
"Well he is in the dragon realm were every dragon is I'm the dragon princess I'm training with the dragon,demons,gods...etc. Well I'm going to go to the magic shop then after I can take you to wave would you like to come?"
"really? Yes please thank so much" then I smiled at him, "let's go!"

Ren p.o.v

I said really? Yes please thank you so much I was kind of shocked when she said she was the dragon princess but I was so happy to hear I can see wave again. Then she smile my cheeks were burning what's going on why my cheeks burning I don't know her so I shouldn't love her right yeah I don't love her its just that I've got a new friend yeah that's right its just because I've got a new friend then I started running to catch up with her. damn she's fast then we were at the magic shop in no time. (A\N sorry but i have to say their just friends with benefits XD)

Lucy p.o.v

We arrived at the magic shop. I had got more cetestial keys and swords he gave me three free swords since he said I had a good taste in swords I also let Ren buy some things then I saw natsu I open the portal quick and grabbed Ren before natsu could act then we were in the dragon realm.