Let The battle begin! Part 1

Chapter 10: let the battle begin! Part 1

Lucy's form

Lunas form

Lunas form

  Ayas form

Ayas form

I step out into the light, the sun was shinning and the grass lighted up with the liquid from the early morning mist. I walk down the path alone toward the place that is holding the grand magic game this year. As I walk I noticed it was a bit eerie I didn't see anyone nor heard any voices or noises from animals or humans, for my reaction I just kept walking if what I was thinking was true then "keep walking" is the best choice for now.
As I made it to the arena their was someone standing in the middle. I took a step closer realizing that it was someone who was familiar, a friend that disappear that one night, Cole.
"Cole?" I said out loud hopefully enough for him to hear.
"Hi -blank- its been awhile hasn't it?."
"Cole what...Why..where am I and why, what happened to you after you disappeared?"
" -blank- don't worry just calm down, first of all this is your dream but I'm real Ime. making contact with you through some magic."
"Than where are you in real life?"
"I'm well just don't worry about that I'm coming now I'll be in time one more thing some thing bad is going to happen at the grand magic games so one of my friends says she can send some people over their to their kingdom their known as the seven deadly sins so good luck."
"Wait what do you mean some thing bad?!" As I said that we were getting further apart.
"I'm sorry but I have to go -blank-"
"No!!!! Don't go!"I said crying out in pain having to see him disappear yet again.
"*************." Cole said

(A\N blank is me not having the persons name their in this part )

*breathes in air heavily* I woke up from the dream with tears streaming down my face good thing no one was around so they wouldn't see me in a weak state. After crying for two solid minutes I found a note on the dresser saying...
Dear Aya,
I'm sorry for having to end the spell, I promise that you'll see me again in three days in real life til than promise me you'll stay safe for me. Don't tell the others about this either. The person your going to meet is melodis (A\N sorry if I didn't spell it right) along with Elizabeth, hawk, daine, bon , king, Guenther, and merlin. Now I have to go.
From cole

Lucy p.o.v
The whole team is walking toward GMG arene I can't help but notice natsu still isn't talking to me since the night kame wanted to talk to me nor has he come to my house but he does talk to everyone else. Its starting to feel like what happen 8 years ago...

~Flashback~

"Natsu do you wanna go on a job with me and the team?!"
"....."
He didn't turn around nor even replied just sat there talking to the others. Than I starting walking around the guild asking other friends if they wanted to go on a job none replied like natsu werid thing was lisanna was by them each time I asked.

~end of flashback~

Next thing I know were in the arena and my name was called for one of the rounds to battle. "Wait what!!!!"
"I'm fighting my older sister and luna y-you got to be kidding me, wait but me and Luna are on the same team???"
"It's a fight between the most powerful magic users in history!" The announcer said and the crowd went wild. Luna, Aya ,and I jump into the arena taking our places and getting ready for a fierce battle between each other. .... It was silent, nothing could be heard, "10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ..... 1 GO!!!!"

(A\N play YouTube video songs by panic! At the disco and Fall out boy
Songs are nicotine and Novocaine)

"Transform!" We all yelled. I transformed into my samurai amour which was yellow, red, black, and white. I had two katanas, and a yellow band on my forehead that was tied near the back of my head. Luna's hair turned into a darker color of pink and her eyes were a dark red while her amour was gold, blue, purple, and white and she held a staff that had pink redish lightning. Aya on the other hand held a sword that was quite huge wearing blue, purple, gold, and red clothes her hair was a lilac color but her eyes were bloody red. My right foot took a step forward while the left went back into a running or charging position which I held my two katanas. Aya and luna did a stance similar to mine.

????? P.o.v
In a flash Lucy, Aya, and luna clash weapons creating some what of an earthquake. Their power could not rival mine for mine is much stronger from learning magic from all the universes out their .....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

I'm sorry for not updating in forever I've just been busy and also been reading the red queen series and the viral series and I've been trying to update but I swear I'll update or try to oh and for the red queen book your guys should read it the author of the book is Victoria aveyard and the second which I'm on is the glass sword. Have a great day guys bye