Betrayal

Aya p.o.v
I ran toward fairy tail after going through the portal. Once i arrived it wasn't as loud as it usually was. That raise's a flag. I open the doors to find lucy was awake and standing in the middle of the guild. Everyone then turned to look over to where i was and just stared. "Thank goodness your safe Lucy." I say walking towards her.
Then i hear natsus voice saying, " don't you touch her you liar!"
"What?"
"Aya..." Lucy said standing there.
The air was tense and it was deadly silent.
"Is it true you murdered people in the past and that your a demon? Tell us who you are really?" Lucy asked.
My eyes widen. I'm surprised that they would think i killed someone. I looked down and my bangs covered my eyes and thought about him. He must have told them. I guess it might end like last time. "Who told you?" I asked quietly.
"So you did!" Natsu yelled.
"One of the towns people who you hurt." Lucy said now glaring at me with the rest of the guild.
"..."
So he really did come and i wasn't here to stop him. I just can't believe they delieved a strangers word and not mine.
" you can believe whatever you want to believe but ill tell you this only part of that is true."
I couldn't tell them the truth. I just don't want to tell them but it wouldn't matter any more because they hate me. Before fairy tail could capture me i teleported to a different world.

??? p.o.v

Now gather up and let me tell you a story, a story about a young girl who once broke the barriers between the worlds and time itself. She was smart, brave, and kind all the things a person could look for in a person, she had everything. Not to mention she was beautiful was powerful and had a title. She was a queen but was abandoned, hurt, and was broken, she never show it though. No matter the pain she still smiled and was always kind to everyone. But one fate full day would lead her to a path full of trouble, disaster and suffering maybe not always her who would suffer but her friends or people around her would. Until one day she had broken a barrier to a world known as Blue exorcist on earth (A/N im talking about the world we live in but i wish we could live in anime. Only if we all could be sinbad aka magi) Yes 4th wallers i know your their and i know what you've been talking about and i know that this is what you call anime but this is real maybe not to you but to these people, the queen, and fairytail its very much real. If you didn't know i broke the 4th wall awhile ago and ill tell you this its very fun knowing about you guys then living in this world trust me it sucks because of the hair style of death, death, idiots, and just people plus their bullshit oh wait i got off topic hehe well then I look forward to see what your going to say after this and i know your their bella. (A/N what?! No im not here what are you T-talking about 0-0!) Any way back to the story shall we 4th wallers. Well then when she came back to her world her friends were feed a lie and a truth but they were mean to her non the least so she left and broke another barrier but this time to when will i see you again. (A/N Wait what! You know my book?! 0_0!!!!!!!) Oh yeah thats right you made a book about it hehe you broke the 4th wall to my world. (A/N X_X) Well i think she died? Oh well back to the story you'll be going to the point of veiw of the queen now bye bye!

Queen p.o.v

Where am i? i said in my mind. I've be wondering around and all i've managed was to get out of a forest then walk right into another forest. to be honest my life hasn't been going well i've been faking it every since that day never mind that i cant be thinking sad thoughts now can i. How would crying fix my situation right now? Im just tired and hurting and hungry. Not the mental hurting well maybe but i was hurt a little while back before coming here. That wound is hurting like hell and i can't use magic right now well most of it since my magic was depleted. Screw life!! I said out loud. But i still am hurting from their betrayal well to them it looks like i betrayed them but in my eyes its them who betrayed me. Suddenly i found myself in front of Fairy tail but i just escaped earth land so why am i here? Before i could think any further i heard someone be hide me say, "Who are you?"
They were pointing a sword to my neck. I know that voice all to well. "Erza scarlet. The queen of fairies." I whispered.
"What did you say?" Erza asked me yet again.
"..."
All of a sudden the wound i had started bleeding out even more and my vision was cloudy and i passed out.

~TimeSkip~

I woke up yo find myself in fairytail's infirmary. Erza didn't know who i was so does that mean this is a parallel universe from what i was in.
In this world i never had met Lucy maybe i wasn't born. I had finally decide to get up out of my bed and leave the infirmary. Once i was out i quietly walk to the end of the wall near the balcony that over looked the guild. The guild seemed to look like the one we had where i came from. So im guessing This world is not to different from mine. Wait... Who's that. A girl with brown hair and blue eyes was talking to a girl that had ash blonde hair and blue eyes too. From the way they were talking to each i assuming that they had a childhood connection. I decided to listen in on there conversation. So there names are Aya and Crystal. Is that possibly me in this world? I don't think so from the way she looks. She looks like Lucy not to mention smells like Lucy. Then why she going by Aya? I'll have to find out but not now.
I started to walk in front of everyone.
The whole guild stop what they were doing to look at me. "Thank you for saving me but you didn't have to."
"Why?" Aya asked me.
"I'm immortal..."

To be continued
In the Next chapter