Smoked Filled Room

Cole P.O.V                                                                                                                             I finally made it back to Mongolia. After what had happened back in the forest. 

~Flashback~

Today was Monday. Both Teams (A\N Team Natsu and the dragon slayer trio) were arguing about what team Luna was going to join. In the end, we just decide to go on a mission together.    Right now we're on the train. The cart was empty besides the two teams.  After hours of laughing at Natsu getting motion sickness, we arrived in Mist town. It had an eerie vibe to it, ya know, like in the horror movie when your in this hunted house and creepy music starts playing, like that.

"Um hahaha, guys should we try to find the mayors house to see whats going on," Lucy said

"what are you sacred Luce?" Natsu said

"NO! I'm not scared I'm just cold!" Lucy replied

"Oh yeah, I thought you couldn't get cold because you learned ice magic?" Gray said

"Well, then lucy come here if you cold,"Natsu said while Luna blushed. Lucy was also blushing.

"Oh, lucy do you like Natsu because you're blushing," Luna said more like a whisper in her ear. Her face turned red like really red to the point it looked like her face was covered in blood.

"NOOOOOO! I do not like him in that way." Lucy said, "Okay if that's what you say."Luna replied.

We finally arrived at the mayor's house. The maid looked really weird. Almost as if it seen her before.  "Thank you wizards for coming," said the mayor. The Mayor seemed to be short. I had to look down on him, he was only to my hip too. He kinda reminded me of the master of fairy tail weird. After the Mayor was done explaining Luna ran out the door because she apparently couldn't stand his shortness and she also said she needed to get her energy out. Her neck was also hurting from looking down on him. Although I wouldn't argue with that. After everyone caught up to Luna, we started to head to the forest. It was very foggy. No wonder it was called Mist Town. Once Luna walks up into a clearing. We were separated. Next thing I know team Natsu and the dragon slayer trio voice's started to get very faint. I looked down and saw my body disappearing.

~End of flashback~

   I wonder if Aya is alright. I finally reached the guild doors.  I pushed them open finding a mess. Well everyone was a mess. You could hear arguments throughout the guild. Until everyone looked my way and stayed silent. "Where's Aya? I asked noticing her absence.                                     
          "She lied to us. She was faking everything." Someone had said. I looked at Lucy seeing her shocked still.  "What?"
        "She killed people and she was a demon! We were next!"
        My eyes widened. He came, didn't he? Why now of all times? " She isn't a killer!" I said.  Everyone was shocked by my tone. " Do you know what's worse than being alone? It's being used, lied to, deceived, left behind and completely forgotten. Aya has gone through that multiple times. She also trusted you. But I guess you guys don't know that word huh. Because the most expensive thing in this world is trust, it can take years to earn it but only a matter of seconds to lose. "
     ....... A silence that's all it was. "So you believed him. Out of all the people in this world you choose to believe him. You were deceived. Aya would never murder anyone even if it's for a good reason. "
         "But Ayama said one part of it was-"
      "You know rumours are carried by haters. Spread by fools. And accepted by idiots! " I said enraged. 
      How could they do this to her? They don't know her to be able to judge her. Even then you shouldn't judge someone. I then stormed off to who knows where.