The World

(A/N this is ayama heartfilia but she has blonde hair and blue or gold eyes depending on mood)                 ______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N this is ayama heartfilia but she has blonde hair and blue or gold eyes depending on mood) ______________________________________________________________________________

"Where am i?" i say gasping for air after battling a demon sent by lucifer. I was requiped into my lotus flower armor (A/N as shown in media) i looked around to see an opening in the forest not to far away from here but their was people there. one had raven hair and looked very similar to gray while the other ones looked fairly normal besides the purpled haired girl because her eyebrow was how would i say it weird. *gasp* i take a few steps back realizing who they were. Why? Why would i be here i was just in mongolia.

*FlashBack*

Bold~enemy I~ayama

"go into the forest then you'll find me." "fine ill come just don't hurt lucy ill give you what you want!" i said running towards the destination. Everyone in fairytail knew lucy was kidnapped. They were trying to find her while i knew who took her alright but i didnt know where till a few moments ago when he contacted me using magic. "I'm sorry lucy." i say as i run.

i then stopped because an attack was sent my way. " So you did come very impressive."

"Give me lucy!" i said shouting toward him.

"Oh the blonde i gave her to the guild but not without leaving some scars."

"You bastard! How dare you lay a finger on her! i'll kill you!"

"To late. Portal!"

i suddenly was falling through the portal that he created. i'll kill him someday for messing with lucy-nee.

*End Of FlashBack*

"N-no. I don't want to be here. i don't want it to end like it did last time." i whispered so they wouldn't hear. i was about to walk away and open an portal to mongolia but then Shura said, "Come out, i know your there." *inhales* i turned around and started walking toward the open field once i did i had my head down so they couldn't see my face. "K-kimiko?" Rin said. I could only nod my head for i thought if i were to say a word my voice would give away my emotions. They had shocked faces and soon the had their heads down in shame. I higher my head remembering about my sister. "Nevermind i can't deal with this right now." i said, " Open portal." i said silently. Thats when a purple pink, blueish portal appeared behind me. I then went through.