part 2 fairytail gets notes

Re-edited Sunday 7\31\16 4:46 pm

Wendy p.o.v

dear Wendy and the exceeds

Thank you for everything you treated me kindly. I found out I have a sister and our mother was the dragon gueen so that make's me the dragon princess when I get back I'll let you see grandeeney again and Carla give happy a chance he is really kind and lily get gajeel and levy together for me I'll miss you guys so much I'll see you in 7 years bye

from your friend Lucy

Still Wendy's p.o.v

I started crying then happy carla and lily all cried we were all angry and sad. Sad because Lucy left and angry because the guild hurt her and they made her leave. "I hope you will come back soon, I miss you Lucy."

No body p.o.v

then team natsu started to read there letter other then Lisanna

team natus p.o.v (A\N not lisanna don't need her "ψ(`∇')ψ)

dear team natsu

thank you for the good times and for finaly showing me happiness because I was sad and suffering mainly my whole life I don't want to remember what you did to me because it hurts and to think of I was in love with you natsu because you saved me from when I was falling.
Erza I thought of you as a big sister and gray I thought of you as a big brother but not any more cause what you did to me. But I just want to ask do you think I'm really really weak? Then why did you natsu ask to form a team with me if I was so weak you guys hurt me the most out of the whole guild and once I get back I swear I'll get my revenge!

from your x- team mate and x-friend Lucy

natus p.o.v

I'm sorry Lucy I didn't mean to do those things and i loved you to! then I started to cry like all the guild was just come back lucy.

erza p.o.v

I'm sorry Lucy for what I did to you I didn't mean it. I also thought of you as a little sister that i never had I. started to cry so much just come back Lucy.

gray p.o.v

I'm so so sorry Lucy for what I did to you, I'll always think of you as a little sister that I never had Lucy come back. I then started to cry.

the guilds p.o.v (A\N not lisanna don't need her again "ψ(`∇')ψ)

"Lucy come back were are sorry for what we did come back!"

lucy p.o.v

"Hey ayama?"
"yes?"
"who am I going to train with first?"
"you'll be training with star first."
"really?!Can't wait anyway good night."
"see you in the morning."
"ok goodnight sis."
then I started to walk to my room and took a shower and dry'd off and got a night gown and jump on my bed and fell asleep. (A\N oh sleep i remember the good memories of sleep but sadly i don't sleep as much now dang it watt pad i got addicted)