Chains

Thank you, everyone, for 200k reads or 200,000 reads. It really means a lot to me, so thank you again!

Third person p.o.v (in the picture up above the hair is suppose to be white k)

The girl's eyes fluttered open. Suddenly her eyes widened, realising she was chained to a wall. Now thrashing trying to break the chains that held firmly to her ankles and wrists. But it wasn't working. The girl shut her eyes as soon as she heard the door open. The doors opened causing a sudden burst of wind. "Looks like she's still asleep." "Yes but we're still going to execute her no matter what after all she's a demon working with Zeref."

Ayama/Kimiko P.o.v
A demon working with Zeref! I would never! Stay calm don't get mad... Why won't you kill them? You know you could if you use me. No, I'm not going to hurt them. Why? They're going to try and kill you anyway. But they'll still think I'm working with Zeref!  Hahaha ha, someones angry. No. Relax I was only kidding. You a demon joking? I'll just stay like this to see what happens alright? Fine knock yourself out. I'll be resting then. Call if you want me to kill someone. For the last time, I'm not going to kill someone. Okay okay. *sigh* how did I end up like this? I never ask to have this kind of life. Maybe I would be better off alone... Maybe I'll be better off dead. They're right I'm a monster I know that. I know that... Now, not the time to get emotional. What should I do? I can't use my magic. Wait for it... Nope, that would hurt like hell. I should just wait and see whats gonna happen. I mean it's not like some bizarre thing is gonna happen while I'm being held here.  Well besides the fact that I might be killed! Can't I just have a nice break? No one's trying to kill me no one wants to use me no one trying to do anything to me just some peace and quiet. No responsibilities no titles just me. That world sounds nice. Oh, how I wish there's a world like that. I can't think like that though I have to stay stronger. This is so frustrating and confusing. I'm just an eighteen-year-old why do I have to deal with this. Can't I just enjoy youth? Man, I sound like an old man.

Hey, won't you shut up you're being annoying? That's rich coming from you! Why are you being so mean to me? (Teasing) Again that's rich coming from you!

Why am I stuck with you? Were both stuck with each other to get used to It. Hmph fine. But really, what am I going to do? Maybe I'll just sleep and see where it goes from there. I guess that sounds good.

   ~one day later~

  I'm starving! They could at least give me some food. Even though I'm there prisoner and they think I'm a demon working with zeref... 

Haha really? You think they'd give you food?! Hahaha your so funny

Haha really? You think they'd give you food?! Hahaha your so funny. I wasn't being funny. I'm hungry. I may be an ....... Being, But I still can starve to death.  Yeah yeah, whatever. Anywho it been a day and they still haven't executed me yet. Its almost like you want to be executed. I...Don't get me Wrong id-don't want to execute. Its just I'm waiting for the right moment to escape or something like that. You hesitated. So you really want to be killed? ............... Okay then. It's your choice but you already know, don't you? What will happen? Yes, I know...

     ~Two days later~

   third person p.o.v
       Ayama eyes widen realizing she wasn't in her prison cell anymore but in the place that executions were held. The girl had no clue they were filming the execution but of course, it wasn't broadcastings to the whole world. Only the king and princess, as well as the guilds, were the only ones who were able to watch the execution if they wanted to. It was sad. But no one knew what would happen minutes later. No one knew the girls secret that she had kept well, no one knew any of her secrets besides a young man which had fallen in love with the maiden. Everyone will be quite shocked in the future.

      Ayama/Kimiko p.o.v
   God my head hurts! What... I didn't expect they would knock me unconscious to take me here. Damn now they will find out but they can't. I don't want them to get involved. I guess its too late for that though. God, what am I doing with my life? I felt tears threatening to fall but I held them back. "Ayama Heartfilia! You have committed a great sin. Not only are you a demon working with zeref you killed a whole village! You were about to kill fairy tail as well! You will not be forgiven for your deeds and will be executed for your crimes! Do you have any last words or thoughts before your execution?!"
    "Any last words or thoughts? N,o I don't..."
    "Very well then, then let the execution begin!"
     Before the blade was to harm me I looked beyond the glass to find fairy tail. Before the blade was a few centimetres away I met with Lucy's eyes. I could tell she was angry but depressed. Yeah, who wouldn't be in her situation? I started closing my eyes feeling the blade almost upon me.

    Third person p.o.v

  Finally, the blade reaches the neck, slicing ayamas head off. The anti-magic cuffs were taken off. Then everyone walked away beside a few guards since they had to clean up what's left of the persons remains. Or that's how it should have happened.