Chapter twenty

(There's gonna be a huge time skip in this chapter because I don't really have a plot for before what going to happen in these few chapters)

Eren's POV****

****time skip to around November****

Levi's been acting strange lately.

He's been clutching his arm a lot or scratching his wrists.

I've tried to ask him about it multiple times but he either ignores me or quickly changes the subject.

Honestly he must think I'm blind if he didn't think I'd notice.

"Hey Levi?" I asked from my place beside him on his bed.

"Hmmm?" Levi hummed with his eyes still closed.

"Do you think I'm a idiot?" I asked which cause his eyes to snap open.

"No..." He replied obviously confused.

"Then tell me what's wrong with your arm!" I snapped angrily.

"It's nothing!" He insisted for the hundredth time.

"Why do I not believe you!" I stood up off his bed.

"I don't know!" He shouted back.

"Why do you keep lying to me?! I've seen you scratching your wrists while looking like you're in extreme pain! I'm not blind!" I yelled my eyes watering.

"It's none of your business." Levi said quietly while he pulled at his sleeves anxiously.

"Really?! Because I'm pretty sure it is!" I kept yelling with tears now streaming down my face.

"Well its not!" Levi snapped his voice slightly showing his emotions but not enough that I could tell what was going on in his head.

"Fine!" I yelled walking the door making sure to slam the door.

"Fine!" I heard Levi yell at me from inside the room.

I gripped my hair tightly as I got back to my door and did a face plant on my bed.

"Armin I screwed up so badly." I told him, my voice muffled from the fact my face was shoved into the heavy blanket on my bed.

"What did you do?"

"I got in a fight with Levi."

"So? I'm sure you'll make up soon."

I slowly pulled my face out of my bed and sat down to face Armin.

"I don't think so I messed up really bad this time." I told him.

"It'll be fine Eren. Who can stay mad at you?"

Levi's POV****

"Ughhhhhhhhh" I groaned from my position on my bed with my face shoved into a pillow so I almost couldn't breathe.

"Levi? You in there?" I heard Hanji and Erwin from outside my door.

"Uggghhhh" I groaned once again before pulling myself off my bed to go answer my door.

"What?" I snapped at them once I had opened the door.

"We haven't talked in forever!" Hanji said as Erwin just kind of stood there being Erwin.

"What if I don't want to talk?" I crossed my arms.

"I know you and Eren had a fight." Hanji crossed her arms in retaliation as Erwin just raised a single eyebrow.

I sighed, "Fine. Come in."

"Yay!" Hanji squealed as her and Erwin walked into my dorm.

They took a seat on my bed as usual and Erwin began,

"Levi are you OK?"

"Seriously though, you haven't been the same since you got back from your parents house. I mean sure they suck at being parents but you've never acted like this after you got back." Hanji backed Erwin up so I felt like I was being interigated.

"I'm fine."

"No you're not." Hanji deduced.

"Yes I am." I insisted.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"No you're not."

"What did you even come here for?! I told you I was fine!" I yelled at them I was getting seriously annoyed with the world and the mark was starting to hurt.

"Levi what's wrong? You're obviously in serious pain." Hanji said softly.

"No I'm not!" I turned my back to them and tried to stop the pain of my arm by gripping it tightly.

Hanji sighed and nudged Erwin and they left my room, forgetting to close the door like usual.

I slammed the door and slid down to my knees slowly.

Clutching my knees to my chest I buried my face in my hands.

A small sob escaped my mouth as the pain increased sharply.

Eren's POV****

"Why don't you go apologize if it's bothering you so much?" Armin suggested.

"You know what? I'm gonna go do that." I swung my legs off the bed and left the room planning on what to say.

"In there." Ymir didn't look up from her book.

"Thanks."

"Crista?"

"I'm not a Hufflepuff."

I walked down the hall to Levi's dorm and knocked.

"Hey Levi?"

I heard someone shuffle slightly from the inside.

"I know you're in there." I leaned against the door.

"W- what do you want?" A shaky voice asked from inside the room.

"Levi are you OK?" I questioned nervously.

"I'm fine." He sounded more confident it would have followed anyone. But me.

"No you're not." I stated.

"Why do people keep saying that?!" Levi snapped, from behind the closed door.

"Because people care about you believe it or not." I replied just loud enough that he could hear me.

"Well what if I don't want them to care?!"

This was a side of Levi I had never seen or heard technically he was broken so unbelievably broken.

"Well then you're just going to have to die with the fact the people actually care for your well being." I replied obviously.

"... I... um..." Levi stuttered I could hear shuffling from inside the room and the door unlocking.

He opened the door slowly and the first thing I did was pull the slightly tear stained Levi Ackerman into a well needed hug.