Chapter 14

Eren's POV****

Levi has been ignoring me for weeks now.

Actually he's been ignoring everyone.

What if it's my fault?

What if it was because we almost kissed??

Oh god...

I sat with Armin next to me reading. Thinking for a second I tapped his shoulder, getting his attention then asked,

"Hey Armin? Say if you liked someone a lot. Hypothetically saying what if you loved them? But them you almost kissed them and you thought for a second they loved you back. Then when you got back to school they ignored you and everyone else what would you think?"

"I'd think you have a crush on Levi." Armin deduced smirking.

Blushing madly I retaliated,

"I DO NOT!"

"Shut up Eren" Jean said rubbing his temples. Wait when did he get there?

Eh I don't care.

"You so do." Armin nodded logically and I knew I couldn't convince him otherwise no matter how much I tried.

"Yeah..." I hung my head "so what do you think?"

"I think that even if you didn't do anything you should apologize this weekend. We've got a break since the fifth years are doing O.W.L.S." Armin told me.

"Thanks Armin! You're a genius!" I exclaimed happily.

"Your welcome." He smiled before returning to his book.

~~~~~~Time skip cuz the auther is lazy~~~~~~~

The fifth years O.W.L.S had started and I'm walking to Levi's dorm.

"Levi's in there right?!" I yelled at Ymir.

"I think so! Have you seen Christa!?" She yelled back.

"Not a Hufflepuff!"

With that I walked down the hall to Levi's room and knocked softly in case he had managed to fall asleep.

"Levi?" I asked quietly as I opened the door only to find he wasn't there.

"Levi??" I called again and noticed he hadn't taken anything.

So where was he that he didn't even bring cleaning supplies?

Levi's POV****

This time I was having words carved into my skin.

I had scum on my leg, monster on my back and useless on my side so far. Although they where carving unwanted under my collarbone.

I was covered on dirt and blood all again. My shirt was in rags from being wiped earlier too.

"You shouldn't have been born!" The death eater spat in my face.

"You shouldn't have either! Guess that makes us the same!" I yelled back making sure no emotions made their way into my voice.

"Do you even have feelings?!" The death eater questioned violently.

Soon enough DEAD was carved into my rib cage.

Once the man (I think he was a guy at least. His voice was deep) was finished torturing me he threw me into my cell once again.

Eren's POV * * * *

"Sir! Levi Ackerman is missing!" I yelled catching up to Dumbledore who was making his way back to his office as I caught up to him.