Chapter 21

Eren's POV****

Two days before the Yule ball.

I was pacing outside the Slytherin dorms.

I can't do this.

I can do this.

What if he doesn't want to go to the yule ball with me?

I mean he is Levi Ackerman.

In all honesty he's probably going to stay in his dorm all night.

Maybe I'll just go back to my dorm and forget this ever happened.

That's a good idea.

I walked half way back to my dorm when I turned around and walked back to Levi's dorm.

I can do this.

I can't do this.

I walked back.

I turned around.

I walked back towards Levi's dorm, paused before knocking on the door and waiting.

No one answered.

"Levi?" I asked quietly as I opened the door slowly to find no one in the dorm.

"Huh?" I questioned out loud even though I was alone.

I walked around the room for a minute (I'm aware this is snooping but you don't get the chance everyday to look at your crushes stuff) when I saw his bathroom door opened slightly.

Pushing open the door I this time found Levi asleep on the floor, his wand next to him on the floor.

I managed to drag him over to his bed and managed to get him onto the bed in the most comfortable looking position as possible. Next I picked up his wand and placed it on his night stand.

Smiling softly at how unguarded Levi's expression was I leant down and kissed him lightly on the cheek careful not to wake him up.

Smiling once more at his sleeping figure I left the room quietly.

Levi's POV****

Earlier**********

My arm was in agony, my lip was bleeding from how hard I was biting it to keep both screams and tears from pouring out of me.

Grabbing my wand I stumbled into the bathroom clutching both my arm and my wand.

I collapsed on the floor and muttered a quick healing spell to fix my lip then tried as many pain releaving spells as I knew to try and get the mark to stop torturing me.

Of course none of them worked.

As a final resort I cast a sleeping spell on myself to try and get the pain to stop.

I didn't work.

Dream...

I was in a dark room. It was the type of dark that made you wonder if your eyes were actually closed.

As I was trying to feel for anything around me a heavy thump sounded and the ground around a bloody Hanji lit up.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself as I ran over quickly to her body.

I knew she was dead but I still checked for her pulse.

Reaching down her arm suddenly grabbed mine where the mark was and pain shot through my body.