Chapter 1

Selena's P.O.V

"Selena!!!," my best friend Taylor calls me.

Taylor was my bestie since junior high. We've gone through most of our lives together and we can actually sense somethings wrong with each other just by looking at us.

"Yeah?," I say as I come down the stairs. "Where are you?,"

"Outside!!," she squeals.

Okay somethings going on.

"What's going on Tay?," I ask totally confused as I neared her.

"You got it!," She says.

"Got what?,"

"You got the job!! you're gonna be a famous singer now! Oh My God!!! I'm so happy and proud of you!," she says.

"Say What?!?!," I say in pure happiness.

...........................................

" Thank You L.A. Good Night!," I say to the flood of people in front of me. I have just finished my performance and I walked back stage.

"Selena you were great!," Taylor said as she hugged me.

"Thank you Tay," I said as I sat down on my dressing table and I looked into the mirror. The reflection showed me. Selena Marie Gomez. 'The Selena Marie Gomez'. I can't help but think of how it all started.

I went to several trials to become a singer. It was aprox 25 trials I've been through and I got rejected most of the time. Luckily my last try changed my world at the age of 19.

Now 4 years have passed and I'm a famous singer at the age of 23 and of course I'm proud of it.

"Ms.Gomez, your parents are here to see you," my guard Mindy tells me.

"Let them in," I smiled as she nodded and left.

"Sel, where are we gonna go after this?," Taylor asks me.

"We'll go for dinner and then to the hotel. But don't forget, we have to fly back home tomorrow. Flight's at 8," I say. "No late night movies,"

"Look who's talking. I bet you're gonna be the first to type Sinister into my computer at 12," she says and makes me chuckle.

"You bet?," I ask

"Yup. I bet," she grins.

"On what?," I chuckle.

"$50 bucks. If I type it, forget the bet," she says as I laugh.

"No deal!," I laugh as I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in,"

"Hey,sweetie," my mum says as my dad waves.

"Hey guys," I say as I hug them.

"You were great baby girl," my dad compliments me.

"Thank you dad," I smile.

"Wanna join us for dinner?," my mum asks.

"That'll be great mum," I say as Taylor smiles.

"Meet you outside," they say n leave.

"I miss them," Taylor said as I nod.

The last time I saw them was a year ago. I was 19 when I became a singer and I left my parents at the same year. Now, I own my own mansion, and Taylor is with me so I'm not that lonely but of course, I do miss my parents.

I took 30 minutes to get dressed and I got out of the room with Taylor behind me. I met my parents outside the stadium and I walked into my car with them.

Everything went fine except the for paparatzi attack. We gone through that and now we're gonna have some family time which I really did miss for some time.

As we were going to the restraunt, my manager called and I had to answer it.

"Hello? yes. Okay. Seriously? cool. I'll be reaching at 10. I can only come the next day at 10. Okay. Bye." I say over the phone.

"What is it sweetie?," my mum asked.

"I have to go to the studio on Monday. I'm gonna sing with Justin Bieber,".

Justin's P.O.V

"Yeah. Okay. Got it. Monday. 10. Alright bye.,"

I was currently on the phone with Scooter, my manager and I'm gonna have a recording session with Selena Gomez.

..........................................

Hey guys,

I hope you like this chapter. The next chapter will be up as soon as possible.Thank you for your support and take care. I love you all.

Don't forget to:

*VOTE
*COMMENT
*SHARE
*FOLLOW

~Lavanie