Chapter 13

Justin's POV

"Alright birthday girl, ya ready?," I asked Ariana while she applied her makeup. She is already beautiful  and yet she has to put make up.. I will never understand girls...

"I'm almost done," she said, singing to her own tune that she hummed as I stood by the door watching her sway to her own rhythm. In a matter of minutes she had finished her so called 'dress up' and turned to me; and as usual, made me weak to my knees.

"Pose up doll," I said as I took out my phone "This picture will be ours to remember," She giggled before giving a cute pose to the cameras. My little model.

She wore the outfit that of course I picked out, and obviously looked gorgeous in it. She wore a blue checked shirt that reached up to her hips and a green and red checked mini skirt that had gold and white pearl chains dangling over it. Her hair was put up in a half up and half down manner with a matching blue headband that would go with her blue checked shirt. Her long yet delicate fingernails were freshly painted to the matching colour of blue as her hands owned a bracelet each. Her make up was done lightly as she still maintained her natural look.

"You look gorgeous babygirl," I smiled up at her as she flushed red before mumbling a thank you

"You look gorgeous babygirl," I smiled up at her as she flushed red before mumbling a thank you. "So shall we?," I asked her holding out my hand as she took it into her own.

We walked hand in hand to my black Audi. To Ariana's knowledge, her parents went on a business trip while her brother was out with his girlfriend on a trip to France. Well, only i knew the truth....  I opened the passenger seat door, allowing my lady to enter the car safely making her go red once again. I chuckled at my effect on her as I walked to the driver's seat and got in. I looked into her caramel brown eyes as she smiled up at me before starting up the car. The engine roared, indicating that we are ready to start our destination.

"Hey Jay," she said making my head snap towards her direction "Where are we going?,"

"My place," I smiled as she nodded slowly.

"Wanna play a game?," she beamed happily

"What? I-spy again?," I smirked as she turned away immediately while she blushed.

"No!," She protested as I lightly chuckled "How about truth or dare?," she suggested as I nodded, looking at the road. "you go first,"

"Alright, truth or dare?,"

"Truth,"

"In your opinion, what is the worst feeling?," I turned to look at her as she sat up in her seat, ready to give a big explanation.

"Honestly, the worst feeling in the world, is when someone doesn't smile back," she said with her eyes wide as i lightly snickered at her words but she didn't notice.

"It happened to me once at school when I smiled at this girl on my freshmen year and she didn't smile back. It was totally embarrassing not to mention, sad. I felt like nobody cared to even smile, like I wasn't even worth a smile," she looked down to her hands in disappointment, making me hate myself for laughing at my girl.

"That girl was a bitch," I said as she looked at me with a small smile "You're worth this whole goddamned universe and I swear if i see that girl one day, she'll get her arse whipped," she giggled at my statement before nodding.

"My turn," she went on "Truth or dare?,"

"Dare...?," I smirked

"Do a drift," she challenged with her right eyebrow arched upwards.

"A drift?!," my eyes widen at her challenge "In the middle of the road?, at the stoplight?, with cars behind me?!," i turned to her as she nodded with a sly smirk. "Ariana, tell me you didn't go bonkers on your birthday!," I said "Do you wanna die on the day of your birth woman?," she giggled at my statement and nodded

"I'd die whenever if you're by my side, Jay" she said softly, looking straight into my eyes, making my heart skip a beat.

"You really m-," a horn at from the back cut me off as i realized the stoplight had turned green.

"I guess, you have to get this car going before that guy comes up to scream at our faces," she chuckled as i rolled my eyes playfully and took off. "Looks like we're almost near your place," she said making me notice the turn to my house was not even two minutes away. As we reached the turn, I continued straight, making her look at me in utter confusion. "Umm, Jay... the turn to your house was that way," she said pointing to the back "I think you should make a U-Turn... Did you like miss it or something?," she asked me as her voice held the tone og pure concern.

"It's alright doll," I smiled at her "We're almost there anyway,"

"But your house was that wa-,"

"Who said we were going to my place?,"

"You did....?,"

"Well, looks like we have a change of plans," I smirked

"Justin, where are we going?," she asked me once again as I remained silent. We were almost there anyway....

"How bout' we keep it a surprise," i said as her face lit up

"But I can't handle surprises," she squeal 'Please tell me where we're goin?,"

"Shush sweetness, we're almost there," I said as the car drive became silent.

It took only 5 minutes for me to hit the breaks. We were in the middle of the woods. Ariana looked around her in fear before turning to look at me. i shot her a reassuring smile as i got out of my seat and walked towards her.

"Jay, where are we?," she asked as i took a blindfold out of my pocket

"I'll tell you but you have to trust me in this... will you?," I asked as she nodded with a light smile "I am gonna blindfold you now doll," I said as I took her hand in mine, letting her out of the car so I could put on the blindfold on her easily. "I'm right here for you Ana, just follow me alright and no peeking," i said as i blinded her, making her nod in agreement.

here we go..