Chapter 14

Justin's POV

"Justin, where are you taking me...?," she asked me holding out her hands, trying to feel or get something into her delicate hands. I smile at her eagerness and ruffle her little head, making her to let out soft giggles.

"No rush doll," I smirk as she pout. I bring her more into the woods before stopping dead in my tracks. "Now, I want you to slowly remove that blindfold and i want you to promise me not to scream," I said as her face turned pale.

"You're not throwing me into a pit full of poisonous snakes are you?," she asked as i answered with a simple 'no'. "Then will you feed me to hyenas or Bigfoot?!," she shrieks as i chuckle.

"No," I smile

"Are you gonna eat me alive?!," she panics "Are you one of those hobo people who eat other humans?!?!,"I laughed at her ridiculous statement

"No Princess," I held both her hands "Trust me in this one," I said, letting go and walking a few steps away from her. "Open up doll," I smile widely, watching her slowly remove the blindfold away from her eyes and adjusting her eyes to the light.

"SURPRISEEEE!!," the whole crowd screams while they burst the streamers and let out the balloons that was designed for her with her picture on it and the words 'Happy Birthday Ari' printed on it. She jumps, closing her eyes tightly due to sudden shock as a light gasp escaped her pillowy lips. She then slowly opens her eyes and looks around her surroundings. Honestly, I'm surprised by the decorations as well. there were light wires hung all over the trees, a big screen that portrayed a video of every picture of Ariana from her birth up to her 18th Birthday, There were streamers all over the place, A red carpet was rolled out for the birthday queen to walk on and into her 'party hall', not to mention those little glitter flowers on the carpet with the colours of her liking, Songs of her favorite band and singers were being played, While a statue of my Ariana, was carved by ice and preserved by the buffet table.. it was carved by a professional.... mind you, so I don't think he'd carve a statue of ice that'll melt down in a few hours.

She looks at everyone present in utter shock, happiness evident in her caramel brown eyes. Everyone who was important to her was there actually. From her parents, to my parents... From Her uncles, to her aunties and from her relatives to her best friends, everyone was present. She smiled widely when she notices her family and lets out a scream on the top of her lungs while jumping up and down.... that's my girl... And there goes my ear drums...

"Mummy, daddy, Frankie," she says as her voice crack up with tears welling up in her eyes "You came," she ran into all three of them and attacked them with a bear hug " You told me you were on a business trip, and you told me you were on a trip with Angelica to France," she says after pulling away and wiping off the tears from her tear stained cheeks.

"We wouldn't miss out daughter's birthday party for the world," Joan, her mum said looking straight into her eyes "You're 18 love, finally a grown up," she smiles widely

"And Angelica can wait Ari," Frankie speaks up, catching her attention "You're more important to me," he ruffles her hair as she kisses his cheek in response. "Besides, this all wouldn't have happened without Justin... He's the one who planned and paid for all of this," Ariana looks up at me with a smile before running into my arms.

"Thank you," she whispers into my ears as she hugs tighter, making me chuckle.

"Anything for you doll," I smile as she pulls away just to see my face with her glossy eyes with tears that threaten to fall out "It's your day and I'd do anything to make you smile," I wipe off the tear that runs down her cheek as she hugs me one more time before pulling away completely. We look at our guests and smile before the party officially starts. Ariana then walks to the guests to attend them as her friends drag her to the video/slide show of her pictures.