Chapter 20

3rd Person's POV

"Damn sunlight!, " Ariana groans as she turns one of Justin's cars into another lane of a neighborhood,  in search of a familiar house.

Yes,  its 8:00am and a Sunday. You may ask why is this kid getting a hold of her boyf- fiancé's red Honda City... Well it's because Justin had to get to work early and she had a appointment with her parents. Rushing out of her's and Justin's penthouse at 7:06am,  she managed to reach her parents house in an hour. Still remembering Justin's words of being careful while driving alone,  she can't help but do double or triple checks of her turning,  reversing and stopping. Afraid she was not. In love?  That she was deep into..... 

The toughts of yesterday night returns in her head. How the candles lit themselves up and how they also lit up  whole dome for the magical moment to happen. How Justin's face had a huge smile and how nervous he was to face her at the time. How his face lit up when she said 'yes' and how they kissed under the moonlight.. Justin was the meaning of her life and she wouldn't want him any other way than a husband,  a person that she would be forever in love with...

Parking infront of the house she grew up in. She smiled as she got out and noticed her mother was already waiting at the gates for her arival. Ariana walked towards her mother and hugged her tight. She never had the time to even talk to her mum yesterday so she had an appointment fixed today. How she missed the loving embrace of her mother...Pulling away, she noticed her mother's face holding a fake yet nervous smile. 'What's got her all worked up?, ' she asked herself but decided against asking her mother instead.

"Come on in honey. Dad's been wanting to... Errmmm... See you, " her mother said as Ariana nodded.
"Oh he better be prepared,  he is in deep trouble for not attending the celebration yesterday, " Ariana laughed but the gesture was never returned,  making Ariana pray the earth eats her up right then and there.. 

Ariana follows her mum insids the house she grew up it. Smiling at all the memories she had there,  she giggled like an idiot at the memory of when Frankie had a food fight with her,  in result having the whole house repainted because the pie stains wouldn't come off the walls and Frankie's face had tons of apple pie crumbs stuck on it..

"Come on,  have a seat love, " her mum guided her to the couch as Ariana took a seat "do you want a drink or anything honey?, "

"No mum,  Im fine.  Where's dad?,"

"Im here, " a stern voice said,  making Ariana turn her head towards the direction of the voice. There stood her father,  coming down the stairs with a plain expression. Ariana looked puzzled at the lack of excitement her father showed,  since its been a year and a half since she moved in with Justin and thr same time gap since she last visited them. Soon, he reached the living room and takes a seat on the couch acroos from Ariana's. Her moter joins her father as they start their casual conversations

"How are you dad?, '

"I was much better when you lived here instead Ariana, " he firmly stated.

"We're not discussing this again dad. Remember last time?, " she cringed at the memory of how her father ended up yelling at her and she left the house that day,  fuming with anger. "Is that why you haven't visited me all along. Is that why you didn't come for the celebration yesterday?, "

"Celebration?  Ariana, I ain't gonna attend some silly anniversary party of your love which isn't true. Besides anniversary parties are for married people not silly teenagers who find lust for love!, "

"Dad,  stop it. First of all we're 20 years old and we're grown ups. And please stop arguing about my love which is clearly pure. Never lust!  You have zero rights to make assumptions of my love life!," Ariana argues as she noticed her mother go tense.