Chapter 10

Justin's POV

"So does that mean I can pick you up?," I asked Ariana through the phone desperately.

"Yes Justin, " she giggled "I'll be down by 8:00,"

The call ended as I took a look on my screen to check the time. "It'ssssss 7:39," I told myself with a sheepish smile.  And I didn't take my shower,  or get my teeth brushed...  7:39... Wait what?  7:39?!? Oh, Crap...

I jumped out of the heaven I call bed and ran into my bathroom to get my personal hygiene done as quick as I could.  Within minutes I ran out of the bathroom and checked the time on my wall clock.  7:48..  Great.

I got into a simple white shirt and I wore a grey sweater over it.  I put on my blue jeans and slipped into my white converses.  I decided to ditch my accessories,  so i didn't put on my gold chain.  I did my hair into a quiff and grabbed my phone and books before running down the stairs.

I went into my car and drove out of my house and to Ariana's place

I went into my car and drove out of my house and to Ariana's place. I checked the time once more and sighed as it read 7:54. I neared Ariana's house as I got a text from her.

From: My Babygirl

I'm dressed and I'm outside

I'm dressed and I'm outside.. Where you at?

                                      Sent 7:55am

Before I could get the nerve to reply, I reached her house and she happily jogged towards my car. She's even more gorgeous compared to that picture she sent. But of course she was beautiful in both places.

"Heyyyy!," she got it and gave me a hug as I smiled "whats up?,"

"School.. That's what it is," I said as her smile dropped

"Can't we like you know...?,"

"Know what?,"

"Skip it today?," she said with a smile as my jaw dropped.

This could be the first time in my life I hear a girl tell me to skip school. All the other girls that I have dated, would practically kill me if I'd ask them to skip school. They always wanted to keep their attendance and grades up to date although I'd try to get them to skip school, which I obviously fail at and this kid wants to skip classes and I never had to ask her either. Not forgetting that I only met her last night and I'm not dating her or whatever. But honestly, both me and Ariana are in senior year, and this is sort of the time to be serious about this school crap and I would rather not suggest skipping school. I can be disciplined at times too ya know? But hey, she said it.. And that's what we're gonna do.

"You okay Justin?," she asked concerned as I slowly nodded and told myself to shut up before I catch a fly.

"Yeah, yeah.. Its just, this is the first time a girl asked me to skip school,"

"Are you alright with it?,"

"Are you kidding? Yes!," I said as she smiled widely "Where do you wanna go?," she shrugged and gave me a look that said 'you choose'. "How about that new carnival in town?," I asked as she nodded furiously. I smiled at her cuteness and started driving to the carnival.

"Wanna play I spy?," she asked breaking the silence that lasted only about 2 to 3 seconds.

I chuckled at the kid and nodded as she said 'you go first'. She's so cute and childish. Just my type.

"I spy something blue," I said with a smirk as she searched all around her

"But there's nothing blue here," she whined before looking at me "Did you lie about that?," i shook my head as she huffed, blowing a little strand of her hair away from her face with her hands crossed over her chest. God, she looked adorable. The things I'd do to her right now, but I've only just me her, so i have to calm the hell down. She looked around the car and then looked at herself and grinned "It's my shirt!!," she hit the jackpot as i nodded. She started jumping up and down in her seat as she squealed in joy and yelled "My Turn!!,'. " I spy something big and black,"

"Is it that big billboard over there?," I smirked as her face dropped before she whispered 'darn it' with a pout.

"Your turn,"

"I spy something hard and huge," I said as i eyed the trees in front of me.

"Oh My God Justin that was so inappropriate," she screeched as I turned to her confused "Are you talking about your flute?," she asked me as she covered her face.

"what flute?," i continued looking at her with a confused face. what was her little brain saying to her right now?

"the flute you have down there," she pointed to my pants as I looked down to my pants and looked at it confused. And that's when I got what she was talking about and laughed my arse off. I honestly don't know what to laugh about more, the fact that she called it a flute or the fact that she thought I was talking about my stuff.... I ain't gonna explain further.

"Why are you laughing?," she asked, making me laugh more.

"You thought I was talking about that?," I asked her through my laughter as she slowly nodded. "No you little fuzzball. I was talking about those trees," I said pointing to the palm trees on my right and that's when her eyes grew bigger than golf balls. I was amused that they didn't fall off their sockets. Her face flushed as she turned to the window, making me laugh harder.

"God, that was embarrassing," she turned back to me "Sorry though," she looked down to the ground as I chuckled at her.

"It's fine doll,"

"Let's just not play this now. How about something else," She asked me as I nodded.

"No need for that doll, we're here. You're gonna play many different games here," I smirked as she smiled widely before screaming 'Yaayyyy'

Remind me again if I was with a 5 year old or a 17 year old?. I got down of the car and walked to her side to open her door.

"Gentleman much?," she giggled as I smiled

"Very much of that kind my lady," she smiled at my response.

I locked up my car and walked her to the entrance of the Carnival. I got us about 20 tickets and we walked in. Let's see what this day has got in store. I hope skipping crappy school lessons were worth it.