Chapter 16

*3 years ago*

3rd person's POV

Justin walked up to Ariana as she giggled away with his siblings while watching one of their favourite shows, Tom and Jerry.. He smiled as he looks at the girl of his dreams and sits down right next to her. Once she notices his presence, she doesn't think twice before hugging him and snuggling into his side. Justin chuckles at her adorable gesture and wraps his arms around her.

"Oh NO Jerry run!!," she says as she sees Tom chase after him as he run into a doll house and goes into the bathroom before taking a 'bath' in the bath tub. Ariana then erupts into laughter as Jerry screams at Tom when he saw him take his 'bath'. Justin doesn't help but think why Jerry would scream at Tom when he saw him have a 'bath'?.  Number 1) he is a guy and a mouse... Number 2) he never wears clothes. Tome see's him like that everyday so whats the big deal seeing him like that in the tub?  Cartoons...

"Will Jerry ever be caught?," Jaz asks Ariana as she smiles

"Never!! Jerry is strong and he has great leg muscles, so he'd run as fast as he can," she says making Justin blush

"Not sure which Jerry you talking about love," Justin whispers into her ears when Jazmyn looks away. Ariana instantly turns beat red and shoots a playful glare at Justin's way.

"We're not talking about any Jerry's no more," she huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the television. Justin frowns and carries her onto his lap as she squeals.

"Why notttt??," he whines "You love Jerry,"

"Oh God stop!," she laughs "If you don't you ain't gettin' any!," Justin lifts his hands up in surrender making her laugh harder.

"Hey Ana I've got something to show you,"

"And what would that be...?,"

"Well It's a-,"Justin's phone began to buzz, revealing a text message from Nick. He rolls his eyes as he looks at the text while Ariana is being pulled to accompany Jaxon to the bathroom .

Jaxon has always been afraid of the dark since he got a glimpse of the film 'Lights Out'.  He too has a so called ghost  hiding in the bathroom when its dark and he practically will bring anyone right next to him to take him to the bathroom. He would bring the whole damn family if he could...

Yo Beibes,  where the hell are you?
                                Seen 10:57 am

Confused,  Justin gapes at the sudden text message from his friend. Why the hell- Holy sweet chicken pie with apple sauce!

BIEBER!  YOU FORGOT DIDN'T YOU!  YA OLD FAT COW! 

                                           Seen 10:59

Shit.

Justin sprung off the couch with a groan. Im gonna miss that couch he tells himself before walking towards the bathroom to where his girlfriend and brother were.

"Flush the toilet when you're done!, " Ariana says from the other side of the door. Jaxon is probably behind that door... Obvious answer.

"Hey babe, " Justin says, making Ariana turn towards him, holding a confused look "i'll be back in a bit, " he peck her lips as she smiles

"Be quick-, "

"Ari! Is it okay if a toothbrush falls into the toilet and I flushed it too? And what's a p-pad?, " they hear a little voice from the other side of the door.