Chapter 23

Selena's POV

Making my way into Justin's neighborhood,  I can't help but cry. He has been through so much. He has seen her die right in front of him,  on him actually. It would have hurt less if she was only his girlfriend or fiancé but she was his wife...

Wiping away my tears with my hand,  I pull up into the driveway.  I looked at my reflection to make sure I didn't look like a pile of crap. But to my surprise,  I looked alright. Thank you god for not letting me wear mascara today!

I got out of the car and grabbed my handbag before shutting the door behind me. Walking into the house I gasp as I see glass scattered all over the floor. Table lamps,  glass plates and cups,  statues and wooden antiques were broken down into tiny bits and pieces. This place is a living disaster! I cringe as I hear glass shattering upstairs as well.

I run up the stairs, throwing my handbag to the other direction in panic. As I reach the top of the stairs,  I see all Justin's maids and butlers standing in front of Justin's bedroom door.

"Open this damn door Bieber!, " I hear an unfamiliar male voice as more glass is heard being broken behind the door. I felt a drop of my tears reaching my cheek and that's when I realise I was crying. I walk towards the crowd of people as they push themselves out of the way at my presence. As I reach the door,  I cringe as a unfamiliar man beside me bangs the door,  calling out Justin's name. I turn my attention to the door and knock lightly as my voice cracked.

"J-Justin?, " I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear. I catch the attention of the man beside me as he looks at me with confusion but let me be "please open the door, "
I wince as I hear another crash,  making me whimper. Tears stream down my face as I try to collect myself once again. "Justin," my voice comes out shaky as I hear another crash and a scream of pain that makes my eyes go wide, heart ache and stomach churn.

"JUSTIN!," I yell slash cry in fear. The sounds of crashing and breaking stops as I continue to get breathless by crying but mostly by the fear that consumes me. I can't loose him too... 

The door slowly creaks open as I stare,  waiting to see my boyfriend's condition. He came out,  making me gasp in horror as I look at his dreadful appearance. His hair was ruffled and all over the place as if he ran his hand through it multiple times,  his eyes were red and puffy as if he'd been crying,  his face pale as if he'd lost his soul,  his polo shirt was torn on the shoulders and a litte bit on his torso due to the glass peices ripping them as he broke each plate and cup,  his hands soaked with crimson red blood due to glass cuts,  his jeans were soaked with the liquid of his own blood. He didn't look like the Justin I once knew.

"Selena, " his voice hoarse as if he'd been screaming them out,  tired is what he was "what are you doing here?, "he asks with annoyance evident in his voice,  breaking my heart.

"I'm home Jay-, "

"Don't call me that!, " he snaps,  looking at me with deadly eyes "You're not her and this is not your damn home!, " tears fall down my cheek and my heart breaks at his words. What's gotten into him? 

"Her?  Are you talking about Ari, "

"Don't say her name!, "

"Justin I-, "

"No. Just leave, " he walks away

"Justin no, " I say with my voice raised " you have a bloody hand!," I go to hold his hands but he pulls away

"Don't touch me, "

"Why not?, " I protest

"You're not her -,"