Chapter 8

Flash Back

5 Years Ago

Justin's POV

I looked at the remaining time on the board before looking back to my opponents as I smirked at their sorry faces. St.Andrew's High vs Liberty High. They've got no chance against us as we are of course the winning team for the past 5 years; and from the day I took up the place of the captain, my team never went down. The crowd behind me chanted my name, boosting my high confidence even more, making me think about my next move. I looked at my best friends Ryan and Nick who looked right at me with a smirk plastered on their faces, as they nodded at me to pass the puck to their direction.

The puck continued to move to my team mates as they dodged the opponents moves from taking the puck away from them. I skated past the opposite team members only to be met with my rival, the captain of St.Andrew's High Ice Hockey team, Mark Henderson. He smirked at me as I gave him a cold stare. Sorry soul thought he would get the win. Not on my watch...

The puck was passed on among my team members and back to me as the opposite team members failed to take it away from us. As I got the puck, I smirked at Mark as his smirk faded away. Dumbass. I skated away from him as I went closer to the net of my opposite team. With one hit of my hockey stick, the puck went flying into the net of the opposite team, sending the crowd into hysterics.

I chuckled as i turned back only to be attacked by my team members. Within seconds, I was sitting on the shoulders of Ryan and Nick as The crowd cheered for me as they chanted 'Justin, Justin, Justin'. I smiled widely before turning to the opposite team to take a look at Mark, who was screaming and cursing at his team members. I snickered before turning back and laughing.

"What's so funny Bieber," Ryan yelled up to me in a high voice, trying to overcome the high screams and cheers of the crowd.

"That creep is taking his anger of me out on his team members. Sucker," I chuckled as he joined me.

The boys put me down before we reached the boys room. Most of the guys hit the showers as I waited for my turn. After I showered and got dressed into nice and not sweaty clothes, I grabbed my duffelbag and my phone before exiting the boys room. I got a few 'byes' and 'well done's' from the boys as I simply nodded and opened the door to leave.

As I closed the door behind me, I saw a few girls standing there. I noticed they were the girlfriends of the boys.

"Oh my god! Justin," Ashley, Nick's girlfriend ran to me "You did great!! you should have seen the look on their faces," She fangirled as i chuckled.

"thanks Ash. By the way Nick's inside. He'll be out so-," I got cut out by Nick as he came out and smiled at both me and Ashley.

"Hey babygirl," he hugged Ashley as she hugged back before puling away. "Hey Bieber, you wanna join us?,"

"Where to?,"

"Dinner of course," he smirked

"Nick, if this is one of those blind dates again, I swear to god I'll smack you back down to the pits of hell," I warned as he chuckled.

"C'mon Bieber, you've never had a girlfriend in High school,"

"Darn too I did!," I protested as he crossed his arms and gave me a look that said 'Name em'. "There was Jennifer and Crystal and Diana," I said

"The ones who you ditched in a week...?," he lifted his right eyebrow.

"The ones you got bored of...?," Ashley continued

"The ones you never liked...?," Nick added

"The ones you thought were there for popularity-,"

"Okay okay I get you," I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance as I bit back a chuckle. These guys really know me...