Chapter 2

Selena's P.O.V

"I have to go to the studio on Monday. I'm gonna sing with Justin Bieber,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its finally Monday and I'm off to the studio soon. Im wearing a black tanktop and a small matching black jacket, blue skinny jeans and my make up. I left my hair in its natural waves and I hopped into my car. I drove straight to the studio ignoring the paparazzi attack.

I finally got to the studio and I walked into the recording room to see my manager and some lyricists sitting there.

"Selena, nice to see you today. I hope you had a nice flight," he says "And I hope you have no plans till 4 since it could take that long," he smilies.

"Hey. I had a great flight back and I'm free till 8 so knock yourself out," I say as I return my smile.

" That's nice to hear Sel- Hello Justin," my manager cuts off as I turn to see the person behind me.

"Hey," Justin says as he shook my manager's hand and turns to me.

"Hello Selena, I'm Justin Bieber," he says as he shook my hand.

"A pleasure to meet you," I said as I shook his hand. As soon as I held his hand, I felt a spark run through my body. I wasn't actually happy when he let go of my hand but I didn't show it.

'What was that all about?' I ask myself as my manager handed in the lyrics to me and Justin.

*******************

*3 HOURS LATER*

I walked out of the studio and neared my car as I felt someone hold my hand. I quickly turned to look and I found Justin smiling at me.

"Umm It would be nice if you let go of my hand Bieber," I say creeped out.

"Sorry," he says "Where are you gonna go after this?,"

"Home. Where else? Why do you ask?,"

"No reason," he replied "Hey we should hang out sometime,"

"Really?," I ask with a slight bit of scarcam in my voice.

"Yeah, well if you're cool with it,"

"Sure," I say excited.

"Alright. I'll give you my number," he says as he gives me his number. I gave him a missed call indicating him that he has my number.

"I have to be going now," I say with a shy smile.

"Alright. Catch you later beautiful" he says making me blush.

I walked into my car and drove home thinking about the new album and of course Justin.

Justin's P.O.V.

I walked into the studio hoping this day will be over soon. I know singing is fun and all but it can be tiring too.

I finally reached the recording room and nothing but a girl caught my attention. She looked beautiful eventhough I wasn't looking at her face. I only saw her back yet she looked geogeous. I had to see her face!.

" That's nice to hear Sel- Hello Justin," her manager tells me as she turned to me. As I look at her I couldn't help but stare. I guess she didn't notice it because she looked normal.

I greeted her manager and said hello to her. I knew who she was. Her name is as beautiful as she is.
I finally had the guts to tell her hello.

"Hello Selena, I'm Justin Bieber," I say as I shook her hand. I immediatly felt my blood rushing through my veins as I held her hand.

"A pleasure to meet you," she said. God she had a beautiful voice. I didn't want to creep her out so I had to let go. Sadly.

As soon as we shook hands her manager gave me the lyrics and I couldn't wait to sing with her.

**********************

After we were done, Selena walked out of the studio and she was nearing her car. I had to get her number!.

I quickly ran to her and grabbed her hand. She turned around totally creeped out.

"Umm It would be nice if you let go of my hand Bieber," She said in a creeped out tone.

I told her I was sorry and I asked her where was she going. I know! I'm actually no one to ask that but what? I wanted her number.

"Home. Where else? Why do you ask?," she asked back.

"No reason, hey we should hang out sometime," I bluttered out.

"Really?," she said like she didn't believe me.

I told her only if she likes to hang out with me she could and she said sure. I immediatly asked her for her number so she key inned my number and gave me a missed call. Finally!!

"I have to be going now," she says as she turns. "Alright, Bye beatiful," I say as she blushes. Awwwww.

As soon as that happened, she got in her car and drove away. I saw her onece and I've fallen for her. HARD.

*****************
It's 7'o clock in the evening and I couldn't stop looking at the caller id named 'Selena'. I really wanted to call her.

I waited this long, I'll give it a shot.

I pressed the call button and held the phone close to my ear.

"Hello?," she said as she picked up.

"Hey Selena, It's Justin,"

----------------------------------

Hey Guys,

I hope you like this chapter. I will update as soon as I can and I hope you'll wait. Thank you for reading and I love you all.

Don't forget to

*VOTE
*COMMENT
*SHARE
*FOLLOW

~Lavanie