Chapter 17

3rd Person's POV

Justin's eye shoots open for the fifth time as his nervousness get the best of him. He looks at his side and smiles,  happy to see his babygirl wrapped around his arms, eyes shut and snoring lightly while she shifts her head from the pillows,  closer to Justin's chest.

Justin is thrilled. Little did he know that a blind date would bring him this far in love. He never thought he would ever meet a girl one night and fall in love with her after a hockey match.  He never thought that he would take her home and introduce her to his family.  He never thought he would move in with a girl and let her be so close to him. He never thought he would  one day ask her to marry him and that day is today. He loves this girl and he wants to be with her and only her... Forever...

Justin turns to his right to find their clock. He reads the time and huffs.7:47am .

Justin looks back at Ariana and smiles before kissing her forehead and slowly gets off the bed. Cant sleep,  might as well make breakfast ...

He walks downstairs and straight into the kitchen with a thought of what to make. Openeing the fridge,  he smiles as he notices sausages,  eggs, bacon and hash browns. He turns his head to the right and see's a carton of blackcurrant juice. Justin grinned,  knowing blackcurrant is Ariana's favourite flavor.  He closes the fridge and walk towards the cabinet to get the pancake mix.

Within 25 minutes,  he prepared the pancake batter and got the juice out of the fridge. Sausages and bacons were cooked while eggs and hash browns are being cooked.  Justin starts pouring a little of the pancake mix onto the stove and waits for ut to cook as he places the fully cooked eggs and hash browns into its respective plates.

He repeats the process until all the food is prepared and he takes a peak of the wall clock which is hung on the wall of the kitchen. 8:45 am . He places 5 pancakes on a plate and places a small cube of butter on it before pouring his home made syrup on it. He then places Hash browns,  Eggs,  Bacon and Sausages on another plate and finally pours a glass full of blackcurrant juice. Smiling at his cooking skills,  he focuses on his serving skills as he places all the freshly cooked food onto a serving tray and brings it to his sleeping beauty.

Nothings like the start of a third year anniversary without breakfast in bed right?. He walks up the stairs and into thier bedroom,  only to find Ariana cuddles up with a pillow with the duvet reaching up to her shoulders. Cozy looking little angle isn't she?  He tells himself with a smile as he approaches her.

He keeps the tray of food on the night stand and bends down to slowly wake her up.

"Ana,  babygirl wake up, " he whispers to her and her eyes flutter open. She looks around the room and smiles when her eyes land on Justin.

"Happy Anniversary, " They say in unision and end up laughing. Justin smiles at her and get on the bed to cuddle her

"I love you, " he says and she smiles wider.

"I love you too. Ooh, " she says and sniffs the air like a puppy that smells something bad "what's that smell... It smells gooooooddddd, " she says as Justing chuckles. He gets off the bed and hand her the tray of food as she gasps.

"Justin-, "

"Now if you say I shouldn't have,  I'll eat this all myself and get second round downstairs where my rightful food is, " he tells her as she giggles

"That was romantic, " she says and he smiles "seriously though, i could have cooked, "

"Its fine. You always cook. Let me do something useful for once. Besides it is our anniversary and I wasnt sleepy. I got up at 7," he explains as he takes a seat next to her while she nods.