Chapter 4

Selena's P.O.V

It's been two months and I've developed feelings for Justin. I honestly think I'm falling for him. I think he likes me too but he doesn't wanna say it. I hope he does. SOON.

Anyway, I'm currently getting dressed for my fifth date with Justin. Yeah, our first was the park but that wasn't a proper date anyway but hey the first was the best!.

I'm wearing a black dress with a matching black high heel and my make up. I hope it will be okay. Nah, everything looks great on me.

"Selena!, Justin's here," Taylor screamed from downstairs.

"I'm coming," I said as I fixed my hair in its natural waves and walked out of my room.

I walked down the stairs to see Justin smiling at me. Damn that smile!.

"Hey. You look beautiful," he says as I stand next to him and blush.

"Thank you,"

"Be back by midnight and have fun but not too much," Taylor smirked as she opened the door

"Don't worry, I'm gonna be okay and don't stay up!," I said as she nodded and closed the door.

Justin walked me to his car and helped me in as he got in after me.

"You look simply stunning babe", he said as he looked at me in my eyes.

"You don't look bad yourself," I say as I blush at his word 'babe'.

He smiled as he started driving.

"Where are we going?," I asked as he drove.

"It's a suprise," he grinned as I frowned.

I'm so impatient!

"Alright," I smiled as I waited for the car to stop.

The drive wasn't silent. We kept on talking about our album and funny stories.

After what felt like 30 minutes, the car stopped. I looked up to see an amazing building. It was a 5 star restraunt and the fancy types where most of the people there were stuck up.

Justin helped me out as we walked in. It was nice to see no paparazzi running to us or no screaming fans rushing through us. It was nice, calm and quiet.

"Reservation for two under Mr.Bieber," Justin smiled at the lady in front of him.

"Right this way Mr.Bieber," the lady said as she brought us to a two chaired table which was isolated behind a huge two sided curtain. Justin wanted privacy indeed.

We sat down and the lady took our orders and left us alone.

"How do you like it?," he asked with high hopes in his voice.

"Like it? Justin I love it!," I said as his smile grew bigger "This is by far the best date yet,"

"I'm glad you like it princess," he says as I smile.

We talked for 15 more minutes and our food was here. As soon as we were done with our food, Justin payed for our foid and we walked out. Justin helped me into his car and he started driving to some place further away from town.

"Jay, where are we going?," I asked him with my curious tone.

"Jay? What a cool nickname. Well I'm taking you to a beautiful place. Just hush and see," he said as he focused on the road.

I sat there anxiously waiting for us to stop. And then we did. The car stopped and Justin blind folded my eyes.

"Don't open it till I say so," he says as he holds my hand and draggs me somewhere.

"Alright. Open it," he says as I opened the blindfold.

I stood in fron of Justin, hand in hand and he smiled at me. I looked around to see a garden filled with colourful, rare flowers. And then I heard water, so I looks next toe ro see a fountain. I turned back to face Justin as the moon light shone upon us.

"Justin. This place is beautiful," I said in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you," he says and I blush.

He then came closer to me.

"Selena, you are the most beautiful being I've ever seen. From the day I saw you, I knew I needed you. I never had this feeling upon anyone before but once I saw your eyes, this feeling grew into my heart," he continued "I always had that feeling to be there for you and protect you in all ways and I promise you now I will look out for you. You mean the world to me Selena. All I want to say to you is I Love You Selena Marie Gomez. I love you more than the stars in the sky and the fish in the sea. I love you to the Universe and back. I love you with all my hearts content and I will never let you go. I will never hurt you and I'll never leave you," he stood on his knees and took out a small box and opened it, revealing a diamond ring. "Selena Marie Gomez, will you be my girlfriend, future wife and my everything?,"
My eyes stingged with tears and I nodded. "YES! I WILL!,"

Justin slipped the ring into my finger and connected his lips to mine. I felt sparks run throughout my body and my veins. As we broke the kiss, I hugged him.

"Never say never," I say to him.

"I'm never letting go. Ever," he says as he carried me bridal style and into his car.

******************

As I reached home, Justin helped me out and he walked me to my front door. We shared a passionate kiss before he rang the door bell and sent me inside my house. I saw his car leave and I told Taylor everything. She's my best is, she deserves to know. After tons of hugs and squeals, I went up to my room and took a shower.

After I was done, I got into my night outfit and snuggled into my bed with my phone. I've got a text from Justin and I read it

Justin: Hey baby. Missing you already. Have a good night sleep. Love you .

I quickly replied.

Selena: Hey Jay. Miss you too. Good night and love you.❤

I put my phone on my night stand and fell into a deep sleep rewinding the wonderful thing which happened to me today.

-------------------------------

Hey Guys,

Yaayyyy!! Jelena is together now!! Drama will come up soon. It's a full Selena side chapter so I hope you like it.

Thank you for reading and your support. Love you all. Stay Fabulous.

Don't forget to

* VOTE
* COMMENT
* SHARE
* FOLLOW

~ Lavanie.