A Call from a Thief

Regina POV

I stumbled into my room, my hands trembling as I accepted his call and pressed the phone to my ear.
"Hello?" I breathed.
"Regina? Is that you?" Robin replied, his voice full of urgency and that gentle huskiness that I loved so much. I gulped, trying to stop the tears that threatened to flow as I thought of him with his beloved Marian.
"Yes." I said stiffly, not trusting myself to show emotion.
"Oh thank goodness. I need help. It's Marian. Well, actually it's not so much Marian but who Marian is - " He rambled. Knowing he tends to ramble when he's either ashamed or in shock, I cut him off.
"Robin, what's happened? And tell me clearly." I demanded.
"Marian...is Zelena." He said slowly, his voice dropping slightly as he awaited my reaction. I stopped, my breath hitching in my throat. I shook my head. It couldn't be.
"Robin, you're drunk. Go to bed and get some - " I said gently, trying to convince myself that he was wrong.
"I'm not drunk, Regina!" He shouted. "She's - she's her. She's my wife." He muttered, his voice cracking. I paused, the crack in his voice showing me that he was serious.
"How do you know?" I whispered.
"Marian - Zelena - she, uh, kissed me in front of a mirror and as I turned my head towards it, I saw Zelena in it and not Marian." He said, a hint of shame layering his voice. I gulped, trying to control my tears. I know he had feelings for me and I know he had wanted to stay, but the pain that he was with another woman, even if she was his wife, was killing me. And now that he was actually with my evil sister, I couldn't believe things could get any worse.
"Okay. Okay, where is she now?" I asked, my voice taking on its usual bossiness.
"Grocery shopping. She doesn't know yet so I asked her to go and - "
"Keep her busy. Make sure she is out of the house tomorrow morning. I'm coming to get you." I decided, my mind already whirring with ideas.
"No! Regina, it's too dangerous!" He yelled desperately.
"Robin, you and Roland are in the worst danger possible if you stay there. I need to come and get you." I pressed, the single flame of hope that said we could finally be together resonating within me, despite the awful guilt I felt with it. I mean, he had just discovered that his wife had always been dead.
He sighed in resignation. "Fine. But Regina, please, don't lose your head when you get here." He half joked.
"I wouldn't be that quick to taunt an evil queen, Robin of Locksley." I smirked.
He laughed. "I've missed you." He whispered, his voice cracking. I smiled, my eyes watering.
"I've missed you too."
"Regina, you do know that I still - " he began, his voice taking on that husky nature again.
"Save it for when I see you. It's more romantic that way." I smiled.
"More romantic?" He laughed. "I never thought I'd hear the Evil Queen say that."
"Then you have a lot to find out about me." I smirked again.
"I look forward to it." He grinned and with that, the phone cut off and I was left with an idiotic smile playing on my lips, anger still flashing in my eyes because of Gold and Zelena, but love pumping in my heart because of my family and a certain thief.