Chapter 3

I was shocked, I had found Jasper. I quickly climbed higher in the tree and used my power to conceal my scent so they didn't smell me. I saw seven people come out of the house, there was four girls, one with blonde hair, one with brown straight hair, one with spiky brown hair, and the other one looked younger than the rest with wavy brown hair. There was three guys, one with black hair, another with bronze hair, and lastly one with honey blonde hair, my brother. I smiled, after all this time. I kept my shield up so they wouldn't smell me out and watched them. I watched in awe as they hunted animals, instead of humans. I was shocked they could stand it, let alone Jasper. I watched them until I couldn't stand my brother hunting animals and headed home as quietly as I could.

Author's Note (Please Read):

Believe me, I know this is short, but can you guys please comment and what not? It means a lot. All I ask is at least one vote and two comments, they can even be from the same person! I'm really sorry if this is boring to you guys, but I promise it should be getting interesting VERY soon, I'm even getting a trailer made for this!!! So please just vote and comment and I'll post as soon as I can!