Chapter 18

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, could someone please comment :( 2 Votes and 2 Comments for the next chapter! If you haven't already seen it, the trailer is to the side! Enjoy!

My first encounter with animal blood was well disquieting, once of the worst things I had ever had. Don't worry, you'll get used to it Jasper tells me I sure hope so I say jokingly. We all look up to see it's one of those rare days when it sunny, the sun hits my cold skin, causing my skin, along with everyone else's, to sparkle. Emmett laughs, "Guess we won't be going to school today." Emmett says jokingly, for this, Rosalie punches him in the shoulder. Even though it doesn't hurt him, he winces in pain, "Ow Rosalie, that hurt." he says. Rosalie rolls her eyes, "Act your age for once." she says, with this, Emmett collapses on the ground and acts dead. Everyone laughs, except for Rosalie that rolls her eyes at him. She goes over to him and kisses him on the cheek, with this he shoots up with a start, at this everyone laughs harder.

I smile to myself, I can't wait till I meet my mate. That one person in the world that makes you smile and you never get tired of. You okay? Jasper asks me, Yeah, just thinking that I still haven't found my mate yet, I mean I'm over a hundred years old for goodness sake I tell him, he nods. Then out of nowhere Alice is having a vision and I'm being sucked into it. I see the Volturi and I facing the Cullen's, "You betrayed me." Aro says as he grabs me and yanks off my head and I collapse on the ground. When the vision is over, I'm on the ground, June? June, what's wrong? Jasper asks me. I feel awful, "Alice, what did you see?" Jasper asks nervously. All of sudden I feel a wave of calmness, Jasper. I slowly stand up, to still feel the pounding on my head. "Alice, what did you see?" Jasper repeats, Alice looks over at me. " I saw Aro killing June." she says.