Chapter 19 *EDITED*

Four more chapters left! I'm asking for 3 Votes and 3 Comments for next chapter, enjoy!

*So sorry! This is now fixed, make sure to reread this or nothing will make sense*

Nobody says a word, probably trying to find the right words to say. "I have to go." I tell them as I run in vampire speed towards my house. Once I get inside, I collapse on my couch, if I could cry, I would have then. After I have calmed myself down, I go to my bathroom and take a warm shower. Once the water touches my cold skin, I feel less tensed and finally can relax. Once I get out, I quickly use my heating power to dry myself off. I slowly change into some skinny jeans, a white blouse, and some pink converse. I brush out my long honey blonde hair. I sigh and look in the mirror and scream.

"What's wrong!?" Jasper asks. I look up at him with his golden eyes. "My eyes." I tell him, he looks at them, "Let me call Carlisle." Jasper says as he calls him on the phone. Within a second the entire Cullen household is at my house and I show them, they had already changed from red to this auburn gold color. "That's not possible." Carlisle says as he examines them. "What am I going to do? The Volturi will figure out." I tell him. Carlisle thinks, "Maybe you can change your eye color, I mean you can change your hair color. Here try." he tells me. I sigh and think of my original blood shot eyes, they must of changed back to normal because Carlisle smiles, "That's good, now all you have to remember to do is keep your shield up and you should be good." I slowly change my eyes back to the gold color. "Now, should we finish up our training or what?" I ask.

For the rest of the day we train until five o' clock. At five we go to the Cullen's house and hang out. We play board games and even watch a movie, when the movie is over we still had about two hours until school. "Can I give you a makeover?" Alice asks, "Um..." I didn't know what to say, Let her, it will make her day Jasper says. "Okay, you can." I tell her, she smiles and jumps up and down, clapping. She leads me upstairs with Rosalie, Bella, and Renesmee to her bathroom. The bathroom was one of the nicest bathrooms I had ever seen. It had marble everywhere with a huge bath and shower and then a big mirror and vanity with a chair. She sat me down and got out her makeup. She handed Rosalie a brush, Bella the nail polish, and told Renesmee to get me an outfit. Alice started doing my makeup while Bella did my nails and Rosalie started brushing my hair out.

By the time they were done, I had a manicure, my long hair was braided in the back, and I had a pink dress on with some lace flats with a small diamond necklace in the shape of my heart. "Let's head to school, come on, you can go with me and Jasper." Alice tells me. I smile and follow the girls down the steps. All the boys are breathless, if that was possible. Alice just laughs and pulls me and Jasper to her car."I'm so sorry, I didn't tell you guys before." I tell them on the way to school. In the mirror, I see Jasper smiling, "It's okay, I'm just so happy you're alive." he tells me. Alice nods her head, "I agree and don't worry, I would have done the same thing." Alice says. I smile to myself.

When we get to school, I step out to see everyone staring at me. Wow she's so beautiful, I wonder if she'll go out with me I laugh to myself at this, they would have to deal with my brother first. Want to sit with us at lunch? Jasper asks Of course, I'll see you guys then I tell him as we walk into the school. Throughout school, I had about ten guys ask me out, I gladly said no and told them I wasn't looking for a relationship, which was true. By the time lunch came, I was excited that I could finally hang out with my new friends and brother. "Hey Jasper!" I said as I gave him a hug, making everyone jealous around us. I heard Alice growl under her breathe, "Don't worry Alice, you have nothing to worry about." I tell her under my breath, as I sit down next to all of them.

"So are we going to continue training tonight?" I ask them under my breath so the humans don't hear us. "Yeah, we will meet up at our house." Edward says, I nod, "Sounds like a plan, I left my car at your house anyway." I say laughing. When we finish up lunch, Jasper and I walk to our Biology class. Today we are doing a lab and Jasper's my partner, on our tables are telescopes, slides, and a piece of paper where we write what's on the slides. I have done this lab several times and it's always the same questions, want me to write the answers so we can be done? he asks me. Sounds like a plan, look in the telescope to act like we are doing it I tell him as we sit down. "Okay everyone, I wanted to do something fun today, so we are going to do this lab. The directions are on the sheet, whoever finishes first may leave early." Mr. Bowie says. I look over at Jasper and I know we are thinking the same thing.