Chapter 2

Please someone comment!!! I feel like nobody likes this :(

I mean, I wrote this entire story for just you guys and I'm even doing a sequal. So please PLEASE tell me what you guys think. Here, I'll make a deal with you guys, whoever comments the nicest comment will get a dedication on the next chapter!!! (Also sorry this is short, but I have 24 chapters in this story for you guys!)

2 Votes and the Nicest comment EVER for next chapter!!!!!!!

140 Years Later

I run through the forest, feeling the air against my face. I come to a stop and stop on a tree, I look down to see  humans. I quickly and quietly jump the trees heading back to my house, for I was already full. When I got to my house, I walked in. I sat down on my couch and read a book. When I was done, I had plenty of time to spare, so I ran outside my door and headed to where this river was. I had heard legends that on the other side of the river was where werewolves lived. Once I had reached it, I came to a stop, I saw this huge wolf, the size of a bear. A vampire? You are not a Cullen, are you? it asked, "I'm not a Cullen, neither do I know what a Cullen is." I told it. The wolf backed up You can understand me? it asked, I nodded, "Crystal." I tell him.

" Do you know where I can find a Jasper Whitlock, I heard he lived around here?" I asked him. I know of a Jasper, but he's last name isn't Whitlock, it's Cullen he tells me. "Can you describe him to me?" I ask, hoping it's my brother. The wolf looks at me He is a vampire, has honey blonde hair, he can control emotions he tells me. I smile, "Thank you, can you tell me where he lives?" I ask, Yes, he lives in that house behind you the wolf tells me. "Thank you." I tell him as I run up and climb one of the trees, I sit down and face the house. "Come on guys, we need to go hunt." I heard a voice say. "Okay, let me just get Renesmee." I heard another voice say. I heard them getting ready, "Let's go." I heard a familiar voice say, it was Jasper.

If I have time, I might post tonight :)