Chapter 17

Here you guys go! Two votes for next chapter! I hope you like this and don't forget to tell me what you think of the trailer!

 "Okay, come on." I tell Emmett, "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." Emmett says. I scoff, "Come on, unless you're too scared." I say jokingly. He scoffs at me, "I'm not scared." Emmett says as he charges at me with full speed. I easily move to the side before he can attack me, I quickly jump up into one of the trees before he can see me. "Where did you go?" He asks, I smile and attack him from above the tree, taking him fully by surprise. "Got ya." I say laughing as I walk over to where Jasper and Alice were training, they were such a cute couple. My brother was very happy with her, I smiled to myself as I felt someone attack me from the back. I turn around to see Jasper was the one that attacked me. I gave him a smile and jumped up in the tree, I heard crinkling behind me. I turned around to see him giving me a smirk, "I think you need some new tricks." Jasper says jokingly. "Learned from the best." I say and jump out of the tree.

I land on the ground to see everyone training, even Renesmee is. "You guys are all so good, have you faced the Volturi before?" I ask Jasper. "Yeah, a few years ago when Renesmee was born, they thought she was dangerous. Then before that, we faced a whole newborn army." Jasper tells me. That makes since, did you tell them that we can communicate through mind reading? I ask him. He shakes his head, No, not yet he says.

Ever sense I was born, Jasper and I were practically connected. If it weren't for me meeting Edward, then I would only be able to communicate with Jasper. Why didn't you tell me you were alive all those years ago? Jasper ask. I think to myself and sigh I honestly don't know I tell him, I guess I didn't want to get your hopes up or because I thought you were with Maria I tell him honestly. He looks down just as Alice walks up, "Hey honey, what's wrong?" she asks as she gives him a kiss on the cheek. Don't tell her, not yet anyway I tell him, "Nothing, just thinking of what we are going to do when we have to face the Volturi again." He tells her. I smile, "I'm going to go hunt, want to come? I need your guys help anyways." I tell them, they nod, "I think it would be best if Carlisle helps you though, he trained us." Alice says, I nod, just as everyone finishes training. "Let's go hunting everyone." Carlisle tells everyone, "We need to start training June on animal blood."