Chapter 4

When I got home, I noticed it was midnight, so I got some books and started reading. I then all of sudden heard a twig snap from outside, I put my book down and walked outside, "Hello?" I asked. "Well if it isn't June?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around to see Aro sitting on my couch, I had heard about him, he was part of the vampire council, the Volturi. "What do you want Aro?" I asked as I gritted my teeth. He smiled as he came up to me and lifted my hand, "Let's see if you can tell me." he says as he lifts my hand into his and then gives me an evil smile.

"So Jasper is your brother?" he asks as he takes his hand out of mine. "Yes sir." I tell him, he gives me a smile, "What if I told you I could help you get a revenge on him?" he asks me. I look up to meet his blood shot eyes, "What do I have to do?"

Aro told me all about my brother and the Cullen's. I found out that their names and that some of them were gifted. I also told him that was a stealer. "We will help you. All you have to do is get friendly with them and in the end bring them to us. Do we have a deal?" Aro tells me as he holds out his hand. I look at him with a smile and shake it.

The next day, Aro came back over to give me what I needed. "Here you go." He says as he hands me some contacts, "This will make you look human and with you being able to cover your scent and being able to shield your mind, you should be good." he tells me. I walk outside to see that he had also got me a red convertible, "You can use this to get to their school, better get going." he tells me. I smile and give him a hug, "Thank you so much." I tell him, he is startled but hugs back, "Now go on." he tells me as he releases me. I smile and get in my car, "See you afterwards." I tell him as I back out of my driveway.

Author's Note (Please read):

What do you guys think? Like, Love? Please tell me! Were you guys expecting that? Please tell me!

Questions:

What do you think so far?

What will happen with her and Jasper?

Do you like that Jasper is her brother?

Please tell me! I will post as soon as possible, vote, comment, share? If you share my story, I'll give you a dedication too! Hoped you enjoyed, <3 all-="" writerchick101="">