Chapter 9

I wave bye to the girls once they drop me off at my house, "See you guys in a hour." I tell them as they back out of my driveway. I smile and walk in my house, put my shopping bags on my table, and sit on my couch, I feel a gush of wind. "Hey Aro." I say, I feel his hand in mine, "Let's see what happened, shall we?" he asks. Once he is done he takes his hand out of mine, "So you're going to the Cullen's house, that's good." Aro says. "When do you think we fulfill the plan?" I ask him. He thinks for a little bit, "Once you are absolute friends with them and the Volturi is ready." he tells me. I nod my head and check the time on my watch, "Alice should be here any minute, I'll see you afterwards." I tell him, he smiles and leaves in a flash.

I sit on my couch and get one of my books and read it while I wait. Before I know it I hear the knock on my door, I smile, "One second." I say as I run at vampire speed to change into a nicer outfit, get my purse with new contacts, and make sure my contacts are in. "Coming!" I yell as I walk as slowly as I can to the door. I open it to be attacked by Alice, "Hey!" she said, I laugh, "I saw you a hour ago." I tell her as she lets me go. She smiles, "Come on!" I notice she has a different car and it's only us two.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask her as we get in the car, "They decided to stay home, but you will see them all when we get there." She tells me with that smile of hers. Hopefully they finish hunting before we get there she thinks, I smile to myself. "So how long have you guys been adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Cullen?" I ask her. She thinks about it, "Quite a while, Renesmee is our newest addition." She tells me. I smile, "What happened to your parents?" Alice asks. My smile fades, "Sorry, if that was to personal you don't have to answer." She tells me. "No it's ok, I usually don't tell people. They died in a bear attack." I tell her, I hoped it came out convincing. "Oh, I'm so sorry." Alice says.

I hoped you liked it!! If you guys help me by getting this out there, I will help you get your stories out there and even read and maybe vote on them if I like it!!! You will also get a dedication next chapter!

2 Votes and Someone spreading word about my story and you get the next chapter!!!

I might post tonight if I get those two votes and what not, I have all the chapters written up! Also, soon I will be getting a trailer, so be on the look out for it!!!